Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old March 6th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #1
Cognizant
Smoothie King

Cognizant's Forum Picture

Name: Patrick
Default I'm not trying to attention whore here, but...

I feel lonely. I am being ignored by people who I cared about. My teachers expect me to catch up on a week of school, and current work with the snap of a finger.
I just want to know that there is someone who actually does care for the fact that I have feelings too, and that this is almost unbearable. I literally almost cried today because of how badly I am doing at school. It feels like I will never become the dream me, all because of this fucking drama and expectations.

I am not asking for sympathy, because doing so would be completely hypocritical of me. I say this just as a note- be kind to me.

Thanks.
Cognizant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #2
Sonic Boom
Banned

Name: Teejay
Default Re: I'm not trying to attention whore here, but...

Ja, I was going through this 2 weeks ago. I feel your frustration.

I've learnt that attention from friends comes in waves and is not always constant. I mean they have things to deal with themselves and new people to chat to (you can't expect them to hang around you ALL the time). But I guess its a pretty bad time for them to "ignore" you.

As for the school work, just get people who have done the work already to help you out. It"ll all blow over eventually, so don't be too upset.

Sorry about being so preachy preachy but that's what I've learnt.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #3
Mortal Coil
Queen of Spam

Mortal Coil's Forum Picture

Name: Ellen

As long as you have a halfway decent social status in school, I'm sure most people would be kind enough to help you with the past and present assignments. As for attention from friends, like teejay said it's inconstant and does suck that you're not getting it now. Hang in there buddy, it will end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcharkteeth View Post
Omg I love bread
So dam tasty
Do you know what happens to people who go to the seventh circle of hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Cobain
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
when two old people have sex, they become dust, which is naturally dry.
Mortal Coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #4
Borxar
Banned

Borxar's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

Yeah I understand how hard it is with friends who you think are supposed to care but they dont seem to, but dont give up man cause there is always someone who wants to spend time with you and be a real friend to you
Borxar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #5
WickedWeekend
Nice Poster

WickedWeekend's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Man, I'm going through this at my private school.

Just go through the work as fast as you can. If you can miss recess(if you have one), do it! Explain what you're going through with your teachers. I'm sure they'll understand. Miss any subjects that you can, like P.E, or work vigorously during study hall. Dedicate your whole night at the house to do make-up work! No VT until it's finished, dude.

Previously Dovakhiin
WickedWeekend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #6
LitBlackRose
Member++

LitBlackRose's Forum Picture

Name: Vivian

U should be sad no one can really become there "dream" self can they they can really only b THEMSELF and u will hav friend to support u

Straight, Vietnamese-american, Play trumpet, super otaku N I'm concidered the goth anime chick but Im just me. rock, metal j-rock ,grunge,symophonic metal and classical music just pm me if you wanna talk about anything
LitBlackRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #7
SolarSolexis
Junior Member+

SolarSolexis's Forum Picture

Name: Tristan

If you ever need help with the school work, let me know. I happen to really enjoy school and I love helping others. I am also very good with making up things quickly because when I was in public school, I would be gone for a month at a time (due to illnesses) and then have to make up the work in a few days.

As for your friends ignoring you, I have gone through the exact same thing recently. Sometimes it seems like everyone around you just gives you the cold shoulder, and you don't know why. I can't explain, but I do wish you well.

"I was in the darkness, so darkness I became. The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out. You left me in the dark... No dawn, no day, I'm always in this Twilight. In the shadow of you heart." - Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machines
SolarSolexis is offline   Reply With Quote