Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 21st, 2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Efflorescence
Member++

Efflorescence's Forum Picture

Name: D-
Default I create problems where they don't exist.

Some time ago I made a thread about my problems but things are getting worse so I decided to make a new one. It's long but I can't do otherwise

Where am I going to start?

Yeah....first of all I want to make it clear that I do not come from a dysfunctional family. My mum is not the easiest person to be with, but my dad makes up for that by being totally awesome.

However I'm not well. The thing is....... my problems come from within me. This has been going on for about 3-4 yrs! I think that I actually create problems where they don't exist. I had a smoking problem and an alcohol problem. But I do it all in an attempt to forget.

I know it's funny but it is actually others' problems that just don't let me be. I know it's pathetic ...... but sometimes I read stories on the Internet or elsewhere about kids who got abandoned by their parents or who are treated badly by stepparents or who are poor and stuff like that. And I feel depressed and angry to the point of forgetting my own problems to think about their problems when I know that I fuckin can't do anything about them!

Sometimes I suspect that I might have some kind of depression but what am I going to tell the psychologist or whoever? This whole rant? I'd rather die man. Plus that I've lost all faith in most of humanity. That's one of the side-effects.

Next month I will be doing my A-levels. I have to study but I'm getting distracted too easily due to my problems, which, are not actually mine. And my grades show it. Unbelievable man. There's always something

End of rant.
Efflorescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #2
GothicTsukiyomi
Junior Member+

GothicTsukiyomi's Forum Picture

Name: David
Default Re: I create problems where they don't exist.

Hmmm that sounds very similar to me. Execept that I useualy get affected by my own fucking problems and not others. Unless I loooove them. But seriously, When I get in my fucking Emo-mode I completely shut down and School? When I get depressed I'm like fck it....
GothicTsukiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #3
Efflorescence
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicTsukiyomi View Post
Hmmm that sounds very similar to me. Execept that I useualy get affected by my own fucking problems and not others. Unless I loooove them. But seriously, When I get in my fucking Emo-mode I completely shut down and School? When I get depressed I'm like fck it....

Yes, I completely stop caring about school which is really a bad thing. And I do really badly in exams. People start asking me 'What happened?' And I just don't know what to say. What can I tell them?
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #4
GothicTsukiyomi
Junior Member+

GothicTsukiyomi's Forum Picture

Name: David

Well I'm werid in general but like since like I was 14 I've been obsessed with finding the perfect girl. I've had 2 real girlfriends since then and they lasted about 7 months each. But we break up and I'm kinda Emo so when I get depressed not only do not know how to explain it to my teachers who are like "wtf, you were smart and now your doing nothing"

I don't think there is anything you can tell them, I don't think they would understand.

YouMeAndTheDevilMakesThree
GothicTsukiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:44 PM   #5
Desuetude
---

Desuetude's Forum Picture

Name: Isaac

I get like that as well. Caring about others too much without any way to help them then getting so angry and frustrated. Getting distracted very easily and unable concentrate on anything I find annoying that and my grades are also starting to slip -.-

Well it's pretty hard when people start noticing I suppose you could try the "I don't get it, finding it hard" thing. Or just I dont know, they can't as you any more questions.
Desuetude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM   #6
Efflorescence
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicTsukiyomi View Post
I don't think there is anything you can tell them, I don't think they would understand.
That's what I think as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOblivion View Post
Well it's pretty hard when people start noticing I suppose you could try the "I don't get it, finding it hard" thing. Or just I dont know, they can't as you any more questions.
I just hope I can keep everything under control. It can get awkward when people start asking about it. And some already have.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 01:23 PM   #7
kai99

Thinkin create problems that didn't existed in the first place, so dont think, just live

kai99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:17 PM   #8
Efflorescence
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai99 View Post
Thinkin create problems that didn't existed in the first place, so dont think, just live
I wish I could do just that but things are getting worse instead of better unfortunately.