Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 1st, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1
STSA

STSA's Forum Picture

Name: Shaun
Unhappy Life Isn't Worth Living

I seem so cool and happy on the outside, but I just feel empty and nothing on the inside - is my life worth living?
Ever since I've been 12, everyones been talking behind my back. Everybody has something to say on my past and they just won't let it go one thing I said about 6 years ago, people still laugh at me for!

No one will just let go of my past, they still bring things up! I want to let them go and start up new, but nobody will let me, they keep dragging me back to that place!

And if I have to live with that for the rest of my life, the constant fear that people are talking, i don't know if I want to live. Anytime people are laughing in a room, it's about me. If they are whispering, it's about me. Ive had enough of is shit plaguing me.

If I ever try to move on, someone reminds me of my past and teases me and taunts me with their stupid grin, and it makes them feel betterthat someone else is upset?

Well no longer will those pricks be able to hurt me.

15,Bi,Sydney

AUSSIE RULES
STSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #2
makyoch
Fucking Legend

makyoch's Forum Picture

Name: Y-Chan
Default Re: Life Isn't Worth Living

Hey
I can completely relate to you. Some things that happened years ago people still use to humiliate and bring up against me.

Have you told people that these things they bring up, that it isn't making you feel great. If they are your 'friends', struth, they aren't very good friends.

I realise it's hard for you to move on. It will happen, you have to give it more time.

The past is the past. You need to try and let that go! I know, easier said than done. But you need to try, try, try again and give it your all. I've been in your situation multiple times. People change, people move on, you'll make new friends. Weather that's a good thing or not for you.

Have you tried professional help? 'It's the most neglected but it shouldn't be because it's the most effective'. I've found professional help from my Psychologist, Counsellor and even Emergency Doctors & Nurses helpful.

this is gonna hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional Russian
your stil a ducebag jagr

Last edited by makyoch; March 10th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
makyoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

One day you'll wake up and think (excuse my language), "you know what, fuck you"
They're immature for still bringing it up because they know it bothers you, but it doesn't have to bother you anymore. You're clearly a different person to whatever you said or did back then so what does it matter? The past shapes who you are, and good or bad nobody is in a position to judge or mock you for it.
Your life is worth living because you're 15 years old and you have a whole future ahead of you, without all this crap

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #4
Stryker125
Banned

Name: Justin

I'm sorry all this is happening to ya. I know it's hard, but don't give up. Let them know how you feel. If they're your friends, they'll leave it alone. If not, well now you know you can move on, and get real friends. You'll be alright man. Just keep on pushin'
Stryker125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #5
DarkNick
Member+

DarkNick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

I can relate to you as well buddy.
Make a good new start and don't let them take you down (yeah it's pretty easy in the words-I haven't even managed to do it myself successfully).Slow but steady one day it will be the day that you'll go to them to tell them fuck off and leave me alone!
Humans are made to survive under pressure. We're still ''animals''.
Build somehow selfconfidence and let nothing or anyone bring you down. I wish that to you with all of my heart,really.
We can talk about it whenever you want!

Maybe I'm a bit crazy but at least I'm different than those nonsense, stupid people, you know, the normal ones?

But on the other hand I'm just a normal,stupid human...

Strange isn't it? How is it possible to be different and at the same time so same with the others...?
DarkNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #6
madea rocks

madea rocks's Forum Picture

Name: Noah

Of course its worth living....by not living and giving in you let them win...you need to be strong and ignore the morons in this world and as madea so wisely says"the best revenge is to prove them wrong". Dont give in and be your own man and rise above all people stupid. You have a life and your control it......NOBODY else.take careand stay strong ...find my profile if you need any advice or support

Fun,beaches, girls,animals...nuff said
madea rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #7
Breakeven
Awesome Poster

Breakeven's Forum Picture

Name: viv

ur life is worth living , people keep talking in the past coz they got nothing to do that how much they are looser
dont look at ur past as something bad look at it as something made u stronger made u better person

I am not fucked up,Life is!
Breakeven is offline   Reply With Quote