Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 4th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Name: Laura
Default I think im scitzo.

So Ive just noticed I have quite a lot of scitzo symptoms, And I was thinking about weather i should tell someone and get it checked out?

The symptons I have are:

Social Withdrawel: I find it difficult to want to go out with friends.
Depersonalization (intense anxiety and a feeling of being unreal): My anxiety has been getting alot worse recently, I wont let people touch my work at school, It makes me so anxious and panicy. And I have woken up thinking im dead before.
Loss of appetite: Im hardly eating, i have literally no appetite.
Loss of hygine: I havent had a bath for a week, and i dont really care.
Delusions: If im right, this is seeing things that are not real? Well acording to my friends I laugh or freak out about things that are aparantly not there.
Halucinations: I hear voices too. And i know they are not real. But they are still there.
Trouble telling dreams from reality: I actually made a post about this on here before. This is extreme.
Vivid and bizzare thoughts: I have imagined and thought about some scary and downright bizzare things.
Extreme moodiness: My friend said to me the other day "stop being so bloody moody its effecting everyone"
Ideas that people are out to get you: I have "ideas" my friends are out to murder me. Well i know it, they've been planning it for years!

So should i be worried? Should I go to the doctors and get checked out?
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #2
ZzKingz
Member++

ZzKingz's Forum Picture

Default Re: I think im scitzo.

If you think it's a significant problem that you have trouble carrying on normally with, then my advice is to see a professional.
ZzKingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #3
BassSwagg

BassSwagg's Forum Picture

Name: Noel
Default Re: I think im scitzo.

Go to a DR but don't be suprised if they say its just "hormones and teenage agngst" thats what they did to me and ive been having the EXACT same shit happen for a year now, and P.S. by the way, delusions are more like irrational thinking than seeing things hope everything works out

Trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you've never met.
BassSwagg is offline   Reply With Quote