Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 1st, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Ravenous1

Name: Jennifer
Exclamation Psychairtrist and diagnosis

Well my mom set up a surprise vist with the shrink, I freaked when I found out in the car I was seriously considering jumping out but I didnt say this to my mom or the shrink cuz I'm not going to get committed anyways since I'm perfectly healthy I don't do drugs or drink alcohol he gave me a diagnosis of schizophreniform which is like early schizophrenia. He was surprised because I'm so young (18) he had told me that guys usually get schizophrenia at 18-21 and that girls usually get it late 20's early 30's. He also said that it can be caused by major stressors like abuse and war or it can just appear out of nowhere (thats me). I was prescribed abilify and hopefully this works. I hate taking pills. When I was sitting in the car I wanted to cry but didn't cuz I didn't want my mom asking why and the whole reason I'm writing this is cuz at the moment I'm having a mental war with my voices about my medication and they are trying to get me to not take it and it's giving me a killer headache. I'm torn between doing what they tell me, what I want to do and what I need to do.
Ravenous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:08 PM   #2
makyoch
Fucking Legend

makyoch's Forum Picture

Name: Y-Chan
Default Re: Psychairtrist and diagnosis

Hey
Schizophrenia is not pleasant. I know what it's like when parents do that. You realise that the shrink is there to help you, no matter how much it seems otherwise. The pills. I feel the same as you. But trust me, they're given to you, to help you.

If you need someone to have a talk with, I'm here and most people here will be prepared to take a message. You can't PM yet but you can feel free to VM.

this is gonna hurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional Russian
your stil a ducebag jagr
makyoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:12 PM   #3
Ravenous1

Name: Jennifer
Default Re: Psychairtrist and diagnosis

Thanks that means alot, I hate taking pills cuz I can't seem to swallow it and just gag and choke on the dang thing.
Ravenous1 is offline   Reply With Quote