Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 27th, 2005, 01:24 AM   #1
An Invited Nightmare
Banned

An Invited Nightmare's Forum Picture

Default look what youve done

i just want to show them what they have done...

i just want them to see how they feel when when the realize what they have done

its time to...

show them what they have done

<|3

[forget my name...]
An Invited Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #2
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

im sorry but... what are you tlaking about?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:56 AM   #3
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

I think he means we've broken his heart er sumthin but I could be wrong.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 06:34 AM   #4
An Invited Nightmare
Banned

i just want to show them what they did...

sorry....

i just want them to know and see AND ACTUALLY REALIZE

what they did...

and i am thinking the only way to show them is hurt myself in front of them...

so they get a fucking clue...
Old March 27th, 2005, 06:55 AM   #5
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

or why dont u just ditch the fcks that are hurtin gyou and find som ebetter friends
you're just letting them win
dude..its not worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 06:58 AM   #6
An Invited Nightmare
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute
or why dont u just ditch the fcks that are hurtin gyou and find som ebetter friends
you're just letting them win
dude..its not worth it
i have...

but they keep coming back to me and making it worse.
Old March 27th, 2005, 07:00 AM   #7
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

hurt them, not yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 07:14 AM   #8
An Invited Nightmare
Banned

the only way to hurt them

is to hurt myself...
Old March 27th, 2005, 08:05 AM   #9
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

Can you just forgive and forget?
It doesn't do anyone any good to keep a grudge.

Happy Easter.

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM   #10
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Invited Nightmare

sorry....

what they did...

What THEy did? you mean WHAT YOU DID TO YOURSELF
Old March 28th, 2005, 06:29 AM   #11
Ravenous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
Quote:

sorry....

what they did...

What THEy did? you mean WHAT YOU DID TO YOURSELF
Thats not going to help........
Old March 29th, 2005, 02:06 AM   #12
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

maybe theyll realize not to blame all their problems on other people and live up to the consequences of their actions

:/
Old March 29th, 2005, 11:16 AM   #13
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Sounds like your trying to show people how you feel by hurting yourself.

This reminds me of a true story my half sister told me about a patient in the psychatric ward she worked in as a nurse.

This woman was always, very euphoric feelnig. Her emotions were unstable and she would often make suicidal gestures. One day, to the horror of the nurses that worked there, they found her on the floor dead with her guts all over and blood pooling. My sister was obviously horrified by this and a male nurse with her fainted from shock.

After calling for an ambulance (this is a psychatric hospital, and she had huge wounds in her stomach) my sister noticed something very strange.

THe guts didn't look right, they were smaller than normal human intestines. She looked carefully and noticed...the woman was still breathing. The guts were not human, but pig. The woman had feined her death.

She had done this to herself, just so tehy would feel that way. That was not acceptable. This person had had no harrasment from anyone. They decided to ignore any attention seeking behaviour this woman took part in, because that is not the way normal people in society should conduct themselves to express their feelings.

So please, don't cut yourself to make others feel bad about you. If you want sympathy tell them how you are feeling. Cutting yourself is not an option to express yourself, or to HIDE from emotional pain....

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #14
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:

is to hurt myself...
This behaviour is definatly not hte way to get what you want.

Projection, look it up on google. All it does is make the situation worse.

You should try and express yourself in the way every other member in society has to. If it were socially acceptable to cut yourself to make others feel bad, everyone would be cutting themselves.

Learn to deal with situations in the way everyone else has to. You aren't going to show them how you feel, your just going to cut yourself and display your abnormal behaviour to everyone.

People who cut, do not do it for attention. Well the majority don't. They do it as a coping method for emotional pain, to hide from it. It's very similar to being addicted to drugs. When you cut yourself yoru body releases endorphines, which are your bodies natural painkiller. Heroin mimicks the action of endorphines on the body. So really to begin with cutters, were looking for a method to control their life, like heroin addicts, but got addicted to the rush and now most are trying to find a way out, because scars stay with you for life.

I say it now, you won't achieve anything from cutting yourself to make others feel bad. All you will do is make them know you are unstable emotionally.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #15
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

How did she get the pig?
Was she allowed out of the ward?

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2005, 08:26 AM   #16
An Invited Nightmare
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Quote:

is to hurt myself...
This behaviour is definatly not hte way to get what you want.

Projection, look it up on google. All it does is make the situation worse.

You should try and express yourself in the way every other member in society has to. If it were socially acceptable to cut yourself to make others feel bad, everyone would be cutting themselves.

Learn to deal with situations in the way everyone else has to. You aren't going to show them how you feel, your just going to cut yourself and display your abnormal behaviour to everyone.

People who cut, do not do it for attention. Well the majority don't. They do it as a coping method for emotional pain, to hide from it. It's very similar to being addicted to drugs. When you cut yourself yoru body releases endorphines, which are your bodies natural painkiller. Heroin mimicks the action of endorphines on the body. So really to begin with cutters, were looking for a method to control their life, like heroin addicts, but got addicted to the rush and now most are trying to find a way out, because scars stay with you for life.

I say it now, you won't achieve anything from cutting yourself to make others feel bad. All you will do is make them know you are unstable emotionally.
I guess you did not understand what I was trying to say.

Oh well...

just forget it then.
Old April 13th, 2005, 08:28 AM   #17
An Invited Nightmare
Banned

Quote:

This reminds me of a true story my half sister told me about a patient in the psychatric ward she worked in as a nurse.

This woman was always, very euphoric feelnig. Her emotions were unstable and she would often make suicidal gestures. One day, to the horror of the nurses that worked there, they found her on the floor dead with her guts all over and blood pooling. My sister was obviously horrified by this and a male nurse with her fainted from shock.

After calling for an ambulance (this is a psychatric hospital, and she had huge wounds in her stomach) my sister noticed something very strange.

THe guts didn't look right, they were smaller than normal human intestines. She looked carefully and noticed...the woman was still breathing. The guts were not human, but pig. The woman had feined her death.

She had done this to herself, just so tehy would feel that way. That was not acceptable. This person had had no harrasment from anyone. They decided to ignore any attention seeking behaviour this woman took part in, because that is not the way normal people in society should conduct themselves to express their feelings.

So please, don't cut yourself to make others feel bad about you. If you want sympathy tell them how you are feeling. Cutting yourself is not an option to express yourself, or to HIDE from emotional pain....
maybe it sounds like that

but i have not shown anyone.

i feel like i deserve it ... and have not told anyone for a long time about it... oh well...

thanks for the help anyways...

bye
Old April 20th, 2005, 12:38 PM   #18
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

RunAwayMolly's Forum Picture

Quote:
Quote:

maybe it sounds like that

but i have not shown anyone.

i feel like i deserve it ... and have not told anyone for a long time about it... oh well...

thanks for the help anyways...

bye
You dont deserve it... no one does... and the reason we cant show it is because these sort of pictures can be triggering and can make others want to cut themselves...

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
RunAwayMolly is offline   Reply With Quote