Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Jupiter
Banned

Name: Matty
Default "Stand by Me"

This song.. is just so.. I can't believe how depressed it makes me feel.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No, I won't be afraid
No, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

Yeah, the night represents the summer. Even though I was so close to running away over the summer, I liked it better then. I can't believe how foolish this sounds, though. I mean, I look back, most of the summer, I had my two best friends. And I had the girl. Everything seemed good for a while. Then the friends, weren't so friendly. (Don't get me wrong, they are back to where they were now, as being great friends) But I was conceplating just about everything. So maybe.. It's not that I want to go back, or maybe just that that time of my life was awful. I HATED IT.

And darling, darling, stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

Nate, I miss you. I really do. Our 2 am talks. Our friendly fights. Our code words to sneak around your parents. You listening. What happened? hmm? WHAT HAPPENED?! I have no one to stand by anymore.

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

This part gets me every single time. Why can't I just stop being such a pansie.

Oh, and my tiny freak out about the alcoholic jokes.....

Yeah. That's cool. You can make fun of recovering people when 3 months, 6 months, and a year, my mom gets nightmares. EVERY NIGHT. It's not fair. Why can't I take her place. I deserve it more than her. She raised three great kids, and almost single handedly. She was always looking out for us. She kept a huge secret from me until I was ready. I love her so much. And the next person who makes fun of my mom... well.. let's just say I won't be very nice to. That includes school. I am so proud of my mom. She is my idle, and my favorite person on the entire world. So go ahead and say that being sober isn't worth it. Because she works like hell to keep me and my family going, and working out her personal problems, without her son that she normally vents to. I love you mom. <3 Stay strong.

They threatened to take me and my sister to CPS because of her DUI. I can't... I can't imagine life without her. She is the bravest person I have ever met. You'd be lucky to meet someone like her. It's a once in a lifetime chance. And all you haters better back off of my mom, because I try to keep a cool head. But no one, repeat NO ONE talks about my mom in a mean way. Like I said, you better hope for all that is good and Holy that I don't catch you talking about my mom.

Back to Nate. I mean yeah. Best friends come and go. But this one was different. We were gonna grow up and go to college together, and live next door. We, literally, could have had it all.

And this sucks so bad. Because I have no one but the people on my site to vent to. The last person I used to vent to... was Nate. Then someone else.. but I can't, because she hates him. Then another person, but they don't listen. And then my mom.

I wish I could tell my mom everything. From the running away, to my current relationship. But to be honest, I'm scared of what she will think of me. She is accepting, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if she will close me in at night, instead of letting me sleep on the porch like last year.. I just want her to think of me as.. "normal."
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #2
Short Circuit
Awesome Poster

Short Circuit's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle
Default Re: "Stand by Me"

We all get down every now and again, but just look at the positives in your life. You now have a girlfriend, that surely has to be the best thing in your life at the moment. You set up your own website, which is gaining members daily, something you must be proud of.

Need I go on? Come on matey, show some of the awesomeness that just flows from you.

Too old to be a kid, too young to be an adult
Short Circuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Jupiter
Banned

Hey thanks man.

But, listen. My best friend Nate actually "fell in love" with the girl I liked. I would have been okay with that if they wouldn't have like... rubbed it in my face. Another thing was they were like... meeting up secretly. They lied to me. LIED. I trusted those two people. That's when I realized that I can trust no one but myself. Did I trust them again? Yeah..
Old January 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #4
Jupiter
Banned

They broke up. That's why I said "fell in love." because he broke up with her after 2 months, saying that he didnt want to date that young. and, guess who was up til 1 am on a school night before a HUGE leadership conference with the girl? and guess who still loves HIM.
Old January 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #5
Jupiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
Oh. Sorry, I'm an idiot

Well you've gotten over the biggest hurdle already, they broke up. Even though she still "loves" him she'll eventually move on to someone else... which means you've got a chance. By that time though, you might be crushing on a different girl.

Like I said before, just try not to let this get between Nate & You.
i've moved on. i have a girlfriend. but i can't forget that they almost made me run away
Old January 14th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Jupiter
Banned

I'm in 8th grade, not elementary..
Old January 14th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #7
Jupiter
Banned

i would + rep you... but it says i have to spread my rep around before giving it to you again