Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #1
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Name: Laura
Default Assualted again.

So i was bullied a few months ago by a massive group of girls, everything stopped now, but today on the bus i was assaulted again by some of the girls.
Pulled my hair and kicked me. Came home crying.

Im scared about going to school.
And getting the bus home.
Help.
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #2
Spook
Awesome Poster

Spook's Forum Picture

Name: Caitlin
Default Re: Assualted again.

I know what it feels like...being bullied. When I was bullied, I would never listen to this because I thought it was "embarassing" or "lame," but I really wish I had. Get help from an adult. Parents, teachers, coaches, counselors. They can help stop the bullying. There is, unfortunately, not many ways you can stop bullies your self...and you shouldn't have to deal with it alone. Yes, stick up for yourself...but don't stoop to their level and fight...but also don't ignore it. Go to a trusted adult, tell them about it, and get help. Good luck.

Spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #3
Anselmo
Member++

I was never bullied, i am mocked sometimes by my friends, but in a way that doesn't hurt my feelings, like when i do something stupid they make fun of it. I think you should get a "solid" group of friend that you can trust. In group you are safer.

Last edited by Anselmo; December 13th, 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Anselmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #4
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

hang on what?
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #5
MaliciousBunface
Nice Poster

MaliciousBunface's Forum Picture

Name: Cassiopeia, the Serpent's Embrace

I hope things get better for you (: Have you talked to anyone about it?

I hate people!
-> If you play League you should know what this is :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonte95 View Post
So you can be redeemed and get delivered by Jesus and not perish!
Totally
MaliciousBunface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:06 PM   #6
janaynay4everr

janaynay4everr's Forum Picture

Name: Janay

kill them with kindness! it will completely throw them off. then maybe they will stop

Hey im Janay, im 14. Send me a pm if you wanna talk
janaynay4everr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #7
Jean Poutine
Awesome Poster

Jean Poutine's Forum Picture

Name: Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by janaynay4everr View Post
kill them with kindness! it will completely throw them off. then maybe they will stop
No they won't. It'll make you look like a welcome mat : people rub their shoes on you and you say "thank you, may I have more?"

Battery is a criminal offense. Call the cops, have the bitches detained if not outright charged. See how they like juvenile detention centers, having a juvenile record (meaning no summer jobs) and being handcuffed in front of the whole school. When it comes to physical assault I would never, never hesitate to bring the cops in. If you live in a small town it's a welcome diversion from speeding tickets. They do stuff if you bring them the proof.

You won't win if you shut up, and you won't win if you talk to the wrong people about it (including but not limited to the bullies themselves and God). Call the cops. I did, and it changed my life. People always assume the police doesn't care ; they don't care because it's up to YOU to speak. Speak up and they will listen.

Jean Poutine, LL.B.

Last edited by Jean Poutine; December 17th, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
Jean Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 05:38 AM   #8
deadpie
S̈́ea Wolf Levḯathaחי

deadpie's Forum Picture

Name: Damien Ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebs View Post
So i was bullied a few months ago by a massive group of girls, everything stopped now, but today on the bus i was assaulted again by some of the girls.
Pulled my hair and kicked me. Came home crying.
Im scared about going to school.
And getting the bus home.
Help.
I know this is going to sound absolutely batshit insane, but if you know who these people are who are doing this, which you do (A good thing), then you need to take swift action. What I'm recommending is the dumb thing that people like to recommend when they give half ass advice, but be smart about it: Tell someone with power and authority; principal, councilor, vice principle, maybe even police. BUT you have to make sure you KNOW that this person WILL take care and be on your side of the situation.

Trust me, sometimes you end up telling the wrong people and it only makes situations worse. Once you've found this person, tell them literally everything and if you have scars, marks, show them. You have to show them how fucking horrible those people were to you to stand your case.

They can go from suspended to rezoned from schools. As scary as it sounds, you have to walk towards that darkness to get to the light. Once that's over with and you've gotten them out of the way, the chances are they won't come back with a vengeance. Why? Well, unless they're REALLY FUCKING DUMB and want to get in even more shit, they just won't. I mean they're already dumb, but probably not that dumb. Hopefully not at least.

If you decide to not tell anyone, then don't do anything insane; as in plan out murders, get violent thoughts on them, but the most important of all of these things, NEVER, and I mean fucking EVER blame yourself. You have to listen to me when I say that. These people that are picking on you are pathetic and weak.

You want to know where those people are after graduation? Those bullies? They end up living garbage lives in trailer parks handling a baby in one hand and a cup of roman noodles in the other. Those people are just the biggest slabs of shit off the slide of the road tossed into a box.

And where are you going to be? Probably successful. And if not successful, I'm quite sure you'll add up more than those motherfuckers.

You're in a very difficult situation and I don't know how much longer you have to put up with this shit. I can keep giving you more advice if you want to VM/PM me sometime, or we can talk about this here in this thread. I really want to make sure you're safe, that you're getting out of this healthy.

I recommend you to read a book called "Please Stop Laughing At Me" by Jodee Blanco (I don't know if that's the authors name, guessing). Think you might be able to relate and also have a positive insight on the future of this. Very good book.

Also, paint, draw, write, sing, play instruments, craft. I tell this to everyone. Art is the savior of human kind.

--------------

Quote:
Jesus is there for you! Turn to him! I'm praying for you!

Jesus, please help this girl, please bring peace to her and heal her and let her recover, please lead the unsaved to you and open their hearts and eyes for you Jesus, the way, the truth and the life, in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!
Quote:
Do you feel better now?
Seriously troll95, stop this. You're not funny, you're not getting anywhere, it's a good troll in Ramblings Of The Wise on the thread you started, but stay away from all the other boards. There's people who actually came here because they wanted help. I don't know why you haven't been banned for such stupid shit but users that are actually good and important for this site get fucked in the ass so easily. (sarcasm) Yeah, let the trolls stay and let the smart people rot. (/sarcasm)

deadpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #9
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

I told my progress manager and he was so mean about it.

he said why didnt you tell the bus driver?

its your fault for getting involved

Then he calls the girls in. And says.

If she (me) says or does anything to you again you tell me.

I was like. WTF i never did anything! Obviously not to his face, but i was SO mad after that. and was crying about it again.
Old December 17th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #10
Anselmo
Member++

Talk to your school principal...
And how the hell is your fault?
Old December 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #11
Unsolvedmind
Nice Poster

Unsolvedmind's Forum Picture

Name: Jeremy

I would tell the Principle

I am Unsolvedmind and I approve my post!
I Am Bisexual
Be yourself and people will accept for who you are and you will always be loved
Unsolvedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #12
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Whats a principal?
Old December 18th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #13
Anselmo
Member++

it's the head teatcher, the "administrator" of your school
Old December 18th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #14
Eagle63
Member+

Eagle63's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

dont let them get a reaction out of you. its why they do what they do. and honestly, if i were you, i would smack a b*tch, but you're outnumbered, so what other people are telling you is the best advice. talk to a parent, teacher, or any other adult figure about it.

As my good friend Will always said,

To try new things is free, but to live a life of regret is expensive.
Eagle63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #15
letluvbleedred

letluvbleedred's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpie View Post
I know this is going to sound absolutely batshit insane, but if you know who these people are who are doing this, which you do (A good thing), then you need to take swift action. What I'm recommending is the dumb thing that people like to recommend when they give half ass advice, but be smart about it: Tell someone with power and authority; principal, councilor, vice principle, maybe even police. BUT you have to make sure you KNOW that this person WILL take care and be on your side of the situation.

Trust me, sometimes you end up telling the wrong people and it only makes situations worse. Once you've found this person, tell them literally everything and if you have scars, marks, show them. You have to show them how fucking horrible those people were to you to stand your case.

If you decide to not tell anyone, then don't do anything insane; as in plan out murders, get violent thoughts on them, but the most important of all of these things, NEVER, and I mean fucking EVER blame yourself. You have to listen to me when I say that. These people that are picking on you are pathetic and weak.

You want to know where those people are after graduation? Those bullies? They end up living garbage lives in trailer parks handling a baby in one hand and a cup of roman noodles in the other. Those people are just the biggest slabs of shit off the slide of the road tossed into a box.

And where are you going to be? Probably successful. And if not successful, I'm quite sure you'll add up more than those motherfuckers.

I recommend you to read a book called "Please Stop Laughing At Me" by Jodee Blanco (I don't know if that's the authors name, guessing). Think you might be able to relate and also have a positive insight on the future of this. Very good book.

Also, paint, draw, write, sing, play instruments, craft. I tell this to everyone. Art is the savior of human kind.
Sound like an amazing plan. Wish i had help like this when i was bullied. I solved it the comletely wrong way, by changing myself then moving away. It wasn't worth it. Three years later i moved back and i was terrified. Thankfully no one remembered me or bullied me.
In addition to not doing anything insane PLZ dont consider suicide. Alot of people have, i was one of them, and i would never want anyone to go through those feelings.
And i've think ive heard of that book, havent read it ( yet.)
GL

HMU if u ever want to talk, i luv to talk to new ppl
I promise not to bite... maybe lol

If everything was perfect they wouldnt call it reality.

Last edited by letluvbleedred; December 25th, 2011 at 01:05 PM.
letluvbleedred is offline   Reply With Quote