Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 21st, 2011, 08:01 PM   #1
Cicero
Banned

Cicero's Forum Picture

Name: Marcus Tullius Cicero
Question Do I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and BDD (Body Dismorphic Disorder) ???

Here's why I think have OCD:

So whenever I do something it has to be in a certain order. So like in my mind if I imagine doing something, I have to do it in an order of like a pyramid. Where I do something three times, then I do it two times, then I do it once. It's hard to explain the type of order it is.
So like I'll turn on the light, then I'll turn it on 5 more times, but then in my mind I think, I can't have it in that order cause it means I did it 6 times (the devils number) so then I do it another time. Sometimes that helps, but then I think, that's an uneven number, so then I might do it another time to equal 8x I turned on and off the light. But then I think, that doesn't count. So I do it another 8x, but here's the thing I have to hit the switch on a certain part of my hand, or else I'll do it again.

It's not like I have to do it, but if I don't it's like an annoyance. Kinda like a fly buzzing all around, it's annoying but you can ignore it, but it will just be their buzzing and annoying you. That's how I feel. So in my room I have 2 different light switches, one of them is the one that sticks out (kinda like a block switch), and the other one is where it's equal on both side and you push one side and the other side comes up. Well if you don't know what I mean I'll go on.

So I kept hitting it and I actually broke the light switch! Then on my other light switch (the block one) I hit it until my finger actually hurts! Then on my X-Box 360 remote I keep hitting the remote with my hands that the next day my hands are sore.
I don't know whether it's OCD or something else. But I think it is.

Do I have OCD?

Here's why I think I have BDD:

So whenever I look in the mirror. I look different each time, even when I looked in the 30 minutes ago. Or even when nothing has changed! So I'll spend about 8 minutes just looking at myself from different points. I know BDD is associated with deppression. And I've been depressed since 7th grade. (I'm in 8th now). I also ask my parents if I'm handsome, and I even ask if their friends say anything about me (their friends say that I'm so cute, or I'm really handsome, and some even say if I were just 20 years old). I think about those comments but I feel like, im still extremely ugly. Also, some days when I look in the mirror I say wow I'm tan! Then the next day I look like I'm really white. Other days I look in the mirror and my head looks like different shapes. Like one day it looks skinny another day it will look fat, more like a brick or sometimes more unlike a brick. I took a quiz on a website, and it said I had these 2 diseases but I would rather ask.

So do I have BBD?
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:01 PM   #2
Cicero
Banned

Cicero's Forum Picture

Default Re: Do I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and BDD (Body Dismorphic Disorder)

Oh and I also get hooked on habits all the time. Where of I don't do that habit it's like I have to do it or I feel stressed out. Kinda like if someone stopped smoking.
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Cicero
Banned

Cicero's Forum Picture

Default Re: Do I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and BDD (Body Dismorphic Disorder)

Oh and I don't know if this counts. But I have to have the volume on the tv on a certain number like. 7,12,15,18,21,25,28,32