Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 16th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #1
Wintergirl_80.0
Member+

Wintergirl_80.0's Forum Picture

Name: Mika
Unhappy eating disorder?

Im bulimic and anorexic a few very close friends know and i know it hurts them but....... i cant stop......... sometimes im not sure i wanna stop......
Wintergirl_80.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #2
TheMatrix
Retired G(M)od

TheMatrix's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas
Default Re: eating disorder?

Not an intro
Eating Disorders

Signature by Jon 'n Mike
Formerly at your service as GD Moderator(2011-2012) and Global Moderator(2012-2014).
Quote:
Originally Posted by The chat, sometime in November 2011
4:22 PM [idkgay] what does infract men i mesan realy ppl use english
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfsethfitz View Post
You are so foolish and "OFF TOPIC" as you mods always like to jump at stuff about.
~Ron was here~
TheMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #3
Nevermore
Nice Poster

Nevermore's Forum Picture

Name: Sammy <3

The only way to recovery is wanting to stop. Make a list for yourself reasons to stop and reasons not to. Which one is greater? the reasons to stop. Hun, I know I'm a hypocrite saying this, but the scale is not measured by beauty. Numbers and sizes don't define how pretty you are. Our perception of perfection is unrealistic. We want to be model thin? Well guess what not even the models are that thin! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxVA...eature=related everything is edited and photo shopped. My boyfriends cousin is a model and is going to Italy for a Vogue shoot, and the pictures he's been in, don't look like him. For one he's skinner (didn't think that was possible (he's a stick >.<)) Two he's got muscles, I have no idea where they came from! Like big muscles.. in person he looks nothing like he does in his photos! Looking at his photos I swore it was a different person and wan't John...

And yes it hurts the ones you love, because they don't want to see you die. and honestly we are fucking ourselves over and killing ourselves. I guess it comes down to in the end how much we value our life and if we want to continue living. Because if we continue what we are doing, we're as good as dead... And if you need a motivation if not for yourself recover for the people who love you.
If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you <3

Charlie Girl and Ichigo are my Wiccan sisers
Animal Luverrr is my lil sis <3
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 11:12 PM   #4
Mirage
Retired GMod

Mirage's Forum Picture

Name: Macks

As much as your friends want you to stop, they cant make you. You have to want it for yourself. But also keep in mind the people you're hurting by your decisions.

Stop, that tickles!
Former Global Moderator
Bagels are actually fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus
8:12 PM [Magus] Latah is a great singer.
8:12 PM [Magus] The real singer.
Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #5
Wintergirl_80.0
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
The only way to recovery is wanting to stop. Make a list for yourself reasons to stop and reasons not to. Which one is greater? the reasons to stop. Hun, I know I'm a hypocrite saying this, but the scale is not measured by beauty. Numbers and sizes don't define how pretty you are. Our perception of perfection is unrealistic. We want to be model thin? Well guess what not even the models are that thin! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxVA...eature=related everything is edited and photo shopped. My boyfriends cousin is a model and is going to Italy for a Vogue shoot, and the pictures he's been in, don't look like him. For one he's skinner (didn't think that was possible (he's a stick >.<)) Two he's got muscles, I have no idea where they came from! Like big muscles.. in person he looks nothing like he does in his photos! Looking at his photos I swore it was a different person and wan't John...

And yes it hurts the ones you love, because they don't want to see you die. and honestly we are fucking ourselves over and killing ourselves. I guess it comes down to in the end how much we value our life and if we want to continue living. Because if we continue what we are doing, we're as good as dead... And if you need a motivation if not for yourself recover for the people who love you.
If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you <3
thanks and i know a bunch of people think m pretty like my bf an my bgf and my bff/exgf but there is this guy i fell for (and am still hurting over) and for a while thought he liked me too but we messed around a bit (we didnt have sex but i snuck out with him and we messed around) and he droped me on my a$$ after that. i dont know whats wrong with me. i cant figure out why he doesnt like me. maybe if i was skinnier....
Old December 19th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #6
Wintergirl_80.0
Member+

i cant keep being strong for other people..... and idk how to be strong for me, im so tired of fighting i just wanna let go some times just give up and let the darkness have me. death doesnt seem so bad. no pian no tears nothing. im not ging to heaven and i havent done anything bad enough to go to hell. non existence. thats wat i want to feel nothing to feel dead because i am outside and in......

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.