Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2006, 03:22 PM   #1
megamikey59

megamikey59's Forum Picture

Default is this a eating disorder?/

i rarely eat.. i only eat like lunch everyday and on the weekends i eat like 1 lunch.. and lunch isn't that big it's like one hotdog and a small carton of chocolate milk.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 05:28 AM   #2
Barelythere
Member++

Barelythere's Forum Picture

Default Re: is this a eating disorder?/

hey, im not to sure,
are you always hungry? do u get hunger pains?
do u only eat when your hungry or just eat at lunchtimes everyday no matter what?
are you paranoid about your weight??
need more info hun, as i said it might be but it might not! take care xx

~ ~My amazing Hubby - Bobby <3, My beautiful Sister in law - Jess, My wonderful Sons - Ant and Jay, My super Daughter - Carole, and Miguel im making you My Brother whether u like it or not!! ~ ~
Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:31 PM   #3
megamikey59

uh i just eat lunch no matter what.. i'm realy hungry now but i don't feel like eating.. and yes i do get lots of hunger pains but i just don't eat cause i don't feel like it.. ever since i was like 10 or 9 i always felt like doing nothing at all.. and i'm not paranoid about my weight cause i weigh 125lbs and i'm 5"5 and that's normal for somebody my height
Old October 25th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #4
Barelythere
Member++

i no what u mean about feelin hungry but not wanting to eat, from what u say about not wanting to do anything, mayb, but im notsure just a guess, mayb your a bit depresed? i no that eating habits can change from depression, and i think sumin bout paranoia too, your weight for your height is fine hun, if i was you i would go and talk to your doctor if you can, hope i was a bitta help sorry i cant reli say much more to help you, xoxo

~ ~My amazing Hubby - Bobby <3, My beautiful Sister in law - Jess, My wonderful Sons - Ant and Jay, My super Daughter - Carole, and Miguel im making you My Brother whether u like it or not!! ~ ~
Old October 25th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #5
megamikey59

um i'm depressed badly.. and i've been to the doctors like 10 times already.. 5 times i think for cutting to badly into my wrists and losing too much blood.. and for getting anti depressants but they NEVER give a shit about me.. i've been to therapist.. i've been to psychologist.. i ask every adult if they can help me get anti depressants but they just don't even help..
Old October 25th, 2006, 10:19 PM   #6
Barelythere
Member++

well say that say the pills dont work and insisit on haveing some1 to talk to hun, u have to push them into it, they r too busy other wise, try that and see what appens, hope u get better xoxoxoxo

Old October 25th, 2006, 11:13 PM   #7
megamikey59

i guess.. i don't think it'll work at all..
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #8
emmettman
Banned

Name: Emmett

id eat alittle more because not getting enough food can be dangerous. I play football, rugby, and sigma (greek sport brought to america) and if i don't get enough calorie intake perday then i'll eat like a thanksgiving meal with no help. so in other words no thats not an eating disorder, if i'm wrong and you follow my advice tell your parents
Old December 6th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #9
georgiamay
Awesome Poster

georgiamay's Forum Picture

Name: Georgia

Please don't bump old threads, this one is about 5 years old.
Closed Thread