Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2007, 01:59 PM   #1
spawnicus

spawnicus's Forum Picture

Default Self Harm

i have another questoin to this post, yes i bite my wrist and/or hand sumtimes, but i like to bite my GF on the neck, and when she bit me on the neck i became sexually aroused, is this normal?

[I Made this its own thread, spawnicus if you want to change the title or anything else pm me]

Last edited by thesphinx; December 9th, 2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old December 9th, 2007, 02:47 PM   #2
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: No, really, am i the only one...this isnt like how most ppl do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnicus View Post
i have another questoin to this post, yes i bite my wrist and/or hand sumtimes, but i like to bite my GF on the neck, and when she bit me on the neck i became sexually aroused, is this normal?
As they say, 'Different strokes for different folks', which means whatever turns you on. However, if you're talking about bites as in drawing blood, OR if it's really aggressive than I'd say that isn't such a good thing. Hostility or agression isn;t a good thing to get turned on by.
Old December 9th, 2007, 02:52 PM   #3
spawnicus

i sumtimes want her to draw blood though, and when she bites me on the front of my throat, my adams apple it get sme even worse, is there sumthing mentally wrong with me?
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #4
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

I don't know if this is 'mentally wrong', but most folks don't find blood and pain arousing. What's turning you on is the violence. You might try to avoid this!
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM   #5
spawnicus

yeah but dk, and she loves it when i ike throw her onto my bed and hold her wrists tight so she cant move, she wants me to te her up, but idk i'm worried i dont want to go to far cuz my father was abusive, and if you read this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17801), you'll see why i dont want to be like him, i'm just scared and very suicidal right now
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #6
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Quote:
yeah but dk, and she loves it when i ike throw her onto my bed and hold her wrists tight so she cant move, she wants me to te her up, but idk i'm worried i dont want to go to far cuz my father was abusive, and if you read this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17801), you'll see why i dont want to be like him, i'm just scared and very suicidal right now
Ahh, I see. If you've been abused, if you've been victimized yourself, you shouldn't be doing these things. Victims often do what was done to them, this isn't such a good thing, although it seems to be a pattern. By redoing what was done, you're trying to control it and therefore undo it.

Don't be suicidal, that won't solve anything, and the planet needs all the good people we can get. Go find someone to talk with, go do something else.

Tell your folks you want to find a good therapist to talk with, it's a wonderful experience and it'll makle you feel better and put all of this behind you.
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:41 PM   #7
spawnicus

thats what i say everytime my GF mentoins tying her up, but she says that i'm nothing like my father, but i am actually worse then him, i have more anger then him, but i dont release it like he does, i hold it in, and i'm about to explode, and that why i want to kill myself cuz i dont want to explode on the one's i love and cherish the most (not my parents they wouldint care if i killed myself)
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #8
greger92

i bit my hands when i get really pissed, mayb once a week, no big deal

L.L.L

Danuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuh anuha batman!!!
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #9
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Quote:
thats what i say everytime my GF mentoins tying her up, but she says that i'm nothing like my father, but i am actually worse then him, i have more anger then him, but i dont release it like he does, i hold it in, and i'm about to explode, and that why i want to kill myself cuz i dont want to explode on the one's i love and cherish the most (not my parents they wouldint care if i killed myself)
I think your girlfirend isn't fully appreciating what's going on inside of you when you're doing these things. I think it would be best to probably not do them, because for you it's not just an arousal thing, but a deeper issue (what happened to you). Surely there are other things you can do with her that turn you on.

I really like the idea of you finding someone to talk with, to sort this out and find ways to cope with those feelings. Can you do that? Maybe someone at school?
Old December 9th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #10
spawnicus

not really though i feel un-comfortable about my feelings i dont want that many ppl to know that can say stuff to other ppl
Old December 9th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #11
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

I think Sam is talking about a counselor your school should have one 100% confidential and try not to feel to uncomfortable about your emotions, everyone needs help at some point in life.

[I Made this its own thread, spawnicus if you want to change the title or anything else pm me]

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael

Last edited by thesphinx; December 9th, 2007 at 09:16 PM. Reason: adding
Old December 9th, 2007, 09:19 PM   #12
spawnicus

Default Re: Self Harm

yeah but i dont think i can be helped, i went to go see a counsler once and it only made me more pissed off i wanted to slap her, but i dont hit women, if it was a guy i would've punched him
Old December 9th, 2007, 11:30 PM   #13
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

You need to give the counselor a chance, and it may take a few times to find the right one.
but you NEED to get help for this you can't do it alone.

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:19 AM   #14
spawnicus

but i've been doing well, i havent hurt her and she knows i wont, actually i'm kinda just afraud to make her feel helpless and un-comfortable i think, idk what scares me about doing that, even though my fantasy is to be tied up and blindfolded, and allow the girl to do what ever she wants, is that normal?, yeah i know wrong forum but it seemed like a good place to bring it up cuz idk i might just not want to do that only have it done to me, isnt that being selfish?
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #15
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Well, fantasies can't hurt anyone, and what 2 consenting folks do in private is their own business, but as I said to you elsewhere, in your case, because of your history of abuse, being blindfolded and tied up, being bitten 9and biting), as well as those other painful things that arouse you, i think they all come from your own history of abuse, rather than some sexual thing that just turns you on. So, in your case, it's not 'selfish' to want to do these things, I think it's just not a good thing to reinforce all that abusive stuff. I think you need to relieve those feelings in a healthier way, like thru therapy.

If your counsellor made you angry, you need to find another one. Sometimes it takes time to find the right person to talk with. But, don't confuse the experience of talking about all this nasty stuff with your feeling about the therapist.
Old December 18th, 2007, 04:48 PM   #16
Never_Forget
Member++

Never_Forget's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by greger92 View Post
i bit my hands when i get really pissed, mayb once a week, no big deal
That isn't very helpful, and quite frankly rude. He came here for advice, not to be flamed by you. So next time be helpful or get lost.

Anyway, maybe you should see a new counseller?

23511 - LET THE CULTURAL BAPTISM BEGIN.

Last edited by Never_Forget; December 18th, 2007 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Grammar & Missing word :S
Old December 4th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #17
emmettman
Banned

Name: Emmett

duu your a teenager your supposed to be arroused. you should have so much hormones you get a boner looking a tree
Old December 4th, 2011, 09:35 PM   #18
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

..this is almost 5 years old. Dude. post dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod