Member++

Antagonist's Forum Picture

Name: Noah
Default Re: being called gay

If someone were to call me gay i would:
Say that im not gay, im bi.
Explain that i have a girl freind.
Probably go to the guidance counselor.

Sexuality barely plays a role. Bullies will call someone gay no matter what someone is.

Stay strong, it will be okay if you stand up for yourself and go to an adult.
Antagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 01:52 AM   #62
Levy
Member++

Levy's Forum Picture

The most important opinion you can value is your own, just remember that. It hurts when people are shrewd towards you, but it also hurts to hide who you are on the inside to meet society's standards.

Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #63
Antagonist
Member++

Antagonist's Forum Picture

Name: Noah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
The most important opinion you can value is your own, just remember that. It hurts when people are shrewd towards you, but it also hurts to hide who you are on the inside to meet society's standards.
This helped me, and I agree with it one hundred percent.
Antagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #64
logan fields

logan fields's Forum Picture

Name: logan

jay and nate i loved what you wrote and i agree with noah because what you said also helped me. i know i keep my feelings inside because i am scared what people will think and to be honest i dont need any more mean stuff in my life but having vt and all you cool people to talk to makes it 100 times easier for me because it lets me talk about stuff and it tells me that im not a freak and im not alone and that is more awesome then you know. i hate to sound like some baby sometimes but when stuff hurts inside it just makes me sad and well it just helps to talk about it so thanks for letting me talk sometimes.
logan fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #65
Levy
Member++

Levy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan fields View Post
jay and nate i loved what you wrote and i agree with noah because what you said also helped me. i know i keep my feelings inside because i am scared what people will think and to be honest i dont need any more mean stuff in my life but having vt and all you cool people to talk to makes it 100 times easier for me because it lets me talk about stuff and it tells me that im not a freak and im not alone and that is more awesome then you know. i hate to sound like some baby sometimes but when stuff hurts inside it just makes me sad and well it just helps to talk about it so thanks for letting me talk sometimes.
Life is hard sometimes, but once you get through challenges, usually, you come out stronger than before. It's like the quote "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger."

Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:25 PM   #66
fancy

fancy's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

i am gay i am 13

my name is Eric , i am 13 , i am bi , and it is fun
fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #67
Matt_is_Awesome
Nice Poster

Matt_is_Awesome's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I'm in the same situation as you.
People at my school think I'm gay but i never let that bother me ever. Yea sometimes it can get annoying and sometimes you want to well cry but just never give in because one day your going to have all the hot chicks an there going to have nothing. If you have any thing to talk about and I do mean ANYTHING please feel free to PM me or eMail me k hope I made you feel better and that this problem goes away

Sup? Im Matt, 18, BiSexual
Feel free to pm me about anything you want! Definitely up for anything [/COLOR]
Matt_is_Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2011, 04:38 AM   #68
teendanica

Name: Danica

Trust yourself. Be confident. Don't mind others. That would do.
teendanica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:07 AM   #69
Dimitri
----ΣΑΕ----

Dimitri's Forum Picture

Name: Robert

To be honest Logan, you are young, right now you are trying to find yourself in life and from what I see you are doing a good job of it. Hey man, you might be gay, straight or bi but remember that is YOUR decision, no one else's. I think that many of the people who pick on you might see that you are comfortable with yourself and they are jealous of you. They want it too but cannot find it. One time I sat down with a former bully or mine and just said listen here bud, we have a problem and for some reason you think you can fix it by making my life hell, what is going on in your life?

He cried, he balled his eyes out, turns out his cousin committed suicide and his dad got laid off work, I helped him through it. I am not saying this to defend the bullies but I am saying this because they have some problems themselves and maybe they might be trying to focus on you instead of their problems.

The information provided by myself is not a substitute for that of a LICENSED PHYSICIAN.
----
Quote:
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
Quote:
“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:30 AM   #70
Sauce1800

Name: Danny

I know exactly what you're going through. I had almost the same exact situation when I was a kid. In elementary school, over the summer my parents would send me to a sports camp. Since it was a sports camp, it was filled with all the top athletic douchebags of the area. And me being a normal person who was a little on the non-athletic side, I stuck out as a sore thumb. So, I was bullied. By everyone. All the time. They laughed at me for how bad at sports I was, how weak I was, etc. There was even a little bit of physical bullying occasionally (only a little though thankfully). I remember going home and just wishing more than anything in the world for them to switch places with me for a day and feel what it's like.

Just know that all of this in the end will only make you stronger and more interesting. In a way, honestly I'm kind of glad I was bullied. Of course it was painful to go through, but afterwards I came out stronger and smarter. Trust me, as you grow up, you will see that the types of people who were popular will end up being the weak ones. They've gotten everything they've wanted their whole lives. They don't know how to handle problems. They don't know how to go through tough times. But people like you do, so you will be the ones succeeding. I'm seeing this happen right now, and it's awesome. So don't worry, you're going down the right path.

Last edited by Sauce1800; November 26th, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
Sauce1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:50 PM   #71
Sauce1800

Name: Danny

One more thing don't spend too much time on forums like these. Sure, you come here to make friends and talk about stuff, just don't have your internet social life replace your real world social life. I made that mistake in 9th grade. Bad desicion, trust me.

Last edited by Sauce1800; November 24th, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
Sauce1800 is offline   Reply With Quote