Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 13th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #61
dontcare97
Banned

Name: Rebecca
Default Re: At my limit.

Because it's a humans job too. Fuck ever last person on this Earth. as long as you can look after yourself, you're golden. But i don't care anymore. I'm not going to force you too or convence you other wise.

I'm single too. Boys are afraid of me because i weigh 210 and can toss them across hte room with one punch. many say they rather date their own brother than me. They called my fat and ugly. I starved my self for weeks on end since I was 11. I throw up every few days.Girls made me feel the worst. The ripped me to shreds and I cry all night long and SH. No one at home knew about my pain. My mom had cancer and my dad died the previous summer.

But I give a shit about myself so i push through it. You don't need the worlds approval, just your own.
dontcare97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #62
Lethe
Nice Poster

Lethe's Forum Picture

Name: Dee

I don't see why I should care about myself. Why doesn't the world's approval matter? I'd like at least 1 person to think I'm good enough to live. But most don't, especially males. I'm better off dead to them.
Lethe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #63
Angel Androgynous
Banned

Name: Oshima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
I don't see why I should care about myself. Why doesn't the world's approval matter? I'd like at least 1 person to think I'm good enough to live. But most don't, especially males. I'm better off dead to them.
There are tons of people who think you're gorgeous on here. You're tossing us aside. You're only paying attention to the negatives.
Angel Androgynous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #64
Lethe
Nice Poster

Lethe's Forum Picture

You aren't males, are you? I know that's callous, but girls are nicer to girls than guys are to girls. I think only 1 guy has ever said I'm okay-looking (not even attractive, just okay) and that just reinforces how I feel. Maybe I'm just being callous and unfeeling. That's just how my life has played out.

Besides, I don't think any girl would wish to look like me or be jeaous to look like me.
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #65
dontcare97
Banned

Kay, then kill yourself.If you really feel the approval of the opposite sex is that important go. But you won't you are afraid. It's nothing about courage or bravery. It's human nature to not kill yourself, even if you want too.

How many people on here have told you differently?We all think you are good enough to live. But we don't count right, because it's through the computer screen.

You don't wan to hear from me or anyone else. go off and lead you life and way you want.

Do nothing.

edit:
Didn't me and two other girls say in this thread we are jealous of you? hmm but again...we don't count.

Last edited by dontcare97; August 13th, 2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: update.
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #66
Lethe
Nice Poster

Lethe's Forum Picture

Don't you agree that people can say what they want online? I'm not saying you aren't sincere; I can tell you are. But people online are different than people in real life and they may think one thing but when it actually happens they think something totally different.
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #67
Deleted User
Legendary Member

"You aren't males, are you?"

'Kay, I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. We've spent three pages trying to help you. I've replied to your threads since you joined VT. We offer to help and you're tossing us off because we're not male? You're dependent on what everyone thinks of you. In the real world, no one cares. People are concerned with themselves. That's a fact. People are more interested in their own lives.

This is entirely in your head what people think of you. So people said mean things to you. You're not any more special than anyone else here. Every single one of us has been insulted. Do we endlessly shoot down advice? No.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #68
anonymous53
Banned

Lethe, I think you're far from ugly. There is a compliment from a guy, heck I'd even say you're pretty.

You need to stop worrying what guys think about you Lethe, because looks can only get one so far in this world. Be confident with who you are.

And I say this, girls are way more mean to girls. Most guys don't care what a girl looks like as long as she'll open her legs for him.
anonymous53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #69
dontcare97
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
Don't you agree that people can say what they want online? I'm not saying you aren't sincere; I can tell you are. But people online are different than people in real life and they may think one thing but when it actually happens they think something totally different.
I agree with the girl above. What you are going through isn't special. I told you my story. I went through it and still struggling. so is everyone here, which is why were are here to help one another. So how will I think differently if I can fit your shoes exactly?

Give me one good reason why you won't take our advice or work with us? You shot down and complain. You don't even really try to reason with us. Clearly we care enough to help. So why do you always push us away. You going through what we are so why?
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:19 PM   #70
RelicHunter97
Junior Member+

RelicHunter97's Forum Picture

Name: Anthony

I couldn't agree more. You are a beautiful person, you really are. But; It doesn't help anyone to reject help and advice from people because they aren't who you want it from. You just need to have more self-confidence and try to be more open to help.
If you don't your mental condition will deteriorate and by that time you will have pushed everyone away. You will end up alone, and probably paranoid and even schitzophrenic. Now I do not want to see that happen to you. I am a Male by the way s just listen to me.

"[00:47] <Nathuagyn> Dude, you wouldn't want to watch me all night.
[00:47] * Jo-The-Ho is a slutty cuntrag"

"[01:37:18] Pilot pours recycled period tampon blood onto Alysafitzz"

"Put on your shades , Cause I'll be dancing in the flames."
RelicHunter97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #71
dontcare97
Banned

Tell me this isn't beautiful
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:15 PM   #72
Lethe
Nice Poster

Lethe's Forum Picture

^ That isn't beautiful. There are so many flaws, and there are also flaws that you can't see in the picture that people see in real life. I could make a list, but I won't.

I'm not ignoring your advice—I just don't see any evidence that it's truthful. Your opinions are true and sincere, but when people say "being confident makes you happier and more appealing" I see that as false because I've tried it and seen it fail. Someone could say that I'm pretty or attractive, but when I look back on the past 17 years of my life, I know it really can't be true. A person may think it's true until they actually see me, and then they change their opinion. It's happened so many times I've lost count.
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:37 PM   #73
dontcare97
Banned

...Okay. I;m done then. I tried. I hope eventually you will see what kind of person you truly are. I'll check on you now and then but...I just going to stop posting here. Because your right, it doesn't matter what I say. I still think you could be a wonderful person because you don't seem like a total fuck, you just believe you are a fuck up. there's nothing more to say about this.

I hope you do find happiness thou, everyone deserves it.
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #74
Lethe
Nice Poster

Lethe's Forum Picture

I am a fuck up...I wasn't meant to be born, I don't think. If I wasn't born, the world would be a better place. At least that's what I'm told. I don't see how I could ever be happy. I don't know if I deserve it. But I'm glad for your responses and your help...