Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 27th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #1
Kid-cool

Cool Need Your Help....

I am a 15 year old girl, and recently have been thinking I may be bipolar. I have been to a psych. and he didn't diagonise me with Bipolar disorder but I still think I may be. I am going to a neuropsychogist on Monday, and a social worker on Wednesday. So please don't tell me to go to doctors, I am. My psych. first put me on Zoloft, because I would have stomach aches in the mornings before school. It helped a little, but it has been worse. And I was raised to 75mg. And he has put me on Wellbutrin XL 150 to gain some energy, along with the Zoloft. And then I recently feel into a great depression state. My mother had passed away in 2004 of August and I know I never really got over that. And that is big for me. She herself had Bipolar Disorder, and I know it is hereditary. I show many of the signs such as hard time falling asleep, and when I hear a song on the radio if I cant remember it, it will kill me for hours till I find it out. I remember once when I was little I didnt write down my homework and I killed myself over it. I also say I'm sorry a lot and def. think that I am a hypocondriact, where I think that I have to get my appendix out when I just have a stomach ache. I also have the mood swings such as blowing up at my dad. School's stress doesn't help at all, and I have been out of school for about a week or 2 so far because of it. I sleep a lot, and have been dealing with many times of crying and then just sleeping and such. Please Help me.....
Kid-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:49 PM   #2
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby
Default Re: Need Your Help....

Crying is good, wait no, it's great. No problemo with crying.

Now about your bi-polar, your going to have to wait until the doctors. But honestly by this post it sounds more like depression that is causing you problems.
Find something you like to do that let's out emotional energy, write poetry, paint, read, or even just ride a bike

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #3
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Wow, we are very similar! Im on the combination of zoloft (150 mg) and Welbutrin (150 mg), but now going off zoloft - isnt working, and switching to effexor. Anyway, Ive always thought I was bi-polar as well, I would drive myself crazy over things and think I was dying when I have stomaches, I get them ALL THE TIME. A couple times a day at least, but that's probably because I dont eat enough, or sometimes too much. My therapist diagnosed me with depression and not manic, so I guess Im not. But I can blow up at my mom or dad just for asking if I remembered something. I dont have the high end of it though, just the low. I guess that wasnt much help, sorry!

PM or IM if you need to talk.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:53 PM   #4
Kid-cool

Thank you for your quick responses and I guess I'll just have to stress it out till Monday.
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #5
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Don't stress over it! Try to put it out of your mind for the weekend and do something fun.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM   #6
Kid-cool

See that's my problem I can't do that I always stress over something.
Old October 28th, 2006, 06:56 AM   #7
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

Just go to a park, and get a long relaxing walk... alone or with friends
Long walks always help me

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #8
Kid-cool

Thank you very much and I'll def. get back to you all after the doctor. Can't wait to go.