Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2010, 02:13 PM   #21
closed
Nice Poster
 
closed's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 11, 2010
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: *sigh*

Oh Kathy, i wish i could say the right thing right to help you, but i'm going to try.
You don't need to loose weight, you are beautiful the way you are. If you continue not eating you will end up in a hospital with a tube down your mouth (not fun). You look great, and you let things hurt you easily because you are realyl sensitive. Try to stop it, either by talking to a professional bf, friend, parent or anything because you need to help yourself.
YOU WORTH THE BOTHERING. You are destined to help so much people. you can do it, but first help yourself.
closed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2010, 02:22 PM   #22
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod
 
Fiction's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kathy
Join Date: January 17, 2010
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: *sigh*

Thanks Aidan.
I just have no idea how to even begin helping myself, everyone seems to say just eat but there is still guilt attatched to all of that... :/ And i'm too fucking sensative for my own good which makes me feel pathetic :/

One thing i love about this site is it makes me feel that people actually do care and this thread has showed me that Thanks all of you

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Itís your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2010, 03:56 PM   #23
Fact
Banned
 
Fact's Forum Picture
 
Name: Symone
Join Date: October 10, 2010
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
Thanks Aidan.
I just have no idea how to even begin helping myself, everyone seems to say just eat but there is still guilt attatched to all of that... :/ And i'm too fucking sensative for my own good which makes me feel pathetic :/

One thing i love about this site is it makes me feel that people actually do care and this thread has showed me that Thanks all of you
You need to let yourself go ^^
You know how to do that, but you still express guilt in the beginning of course.
And I know you know because you smoked again - you let go. Not suggesting you should do that again -_-. Point being, you're capable of doing it! Just gotta learn how to channel it into eating now and keep it permanent.
Fact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2010, 04:08 PM   #24
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod
 
Fiction's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kathy
Join Date: January 17, 2010
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: *sigh*

Well my bf just made it clear he doesn't give a fuck about any of this. What's the point in trying to get better. You probably all think i'm going totally over the top with this that i'm a fucking attention seeker. I actually hate myself because if there wasn't a reason that no one gave a fuck then it wouldn't happen.
I'm just fucked up. If i have an ED then i am fucked in the head, if i don't then i make a fuss over nothing.

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Itís your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2010, 04:16 PM   #25
Fact
Banned
 
Fact's Forum Picture
 
Name: Symone
Join Date: October 10, 2010
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
Well my bf just made it clear he doesn't give a fuck about any of this. What's the point in trying to get better. You probably all think i'm going totally over the top with this that i'm a fucking attention seeker. I actually hate myself because if there wasn't a reason that no one gave a fuck then it wouldn't happen.
I'm just fucked up. If i have an ED then i am fucked in the head, if i don't then i make a fuss over nothing.
Either way, you have a problem. And as friends, we want to help you fix that problem.
Joe's problem most likely isn't that he actually doesn't give a fuck, maybe he can't relate/doesn't understand/doesn't want to understand what's going on with you.
Also if he thinks you're attention seeking or as you put it 'making a fuss over nothing' then he might put it aside. I've seen how he is with you and he probably thinks you don't need to change anyway, which wouldn't help.

Anyway, original point. Your friends want you to get better. Try it out for us? Please?
We all give a fuck.
Fact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2010, 04:19 PM   #26
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod
 
Fiction's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kathy
Join Date: January 17, 2010
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fact View Post
Either way, you have a problem. And as friends, we want to help you fix that problem.
Joe's problem most likely isn't that he actually doesn't give a fuck, maybe he can't relate/doesn't understand/doesn't want to understand what's going on with you.
Also if he thinks you're attention seeking or as you put it 'making a fuss over nothing' then he might put it aside. I've seen how he is with you and he probably thinks you don't need to change anyway, which wouldn't help.

Anyway, original point. Your friends want you to get better. Try it out for us? Please?
We all give a fuck.
What do you mean you've seen how he is with me?

And i don't know how.

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Itís your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2010, 04:25 PM   #27
Fact
Banned
 
Fact's Forum Picture
 
Name: Symone
Join Date: October 10, 2010
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
What do you mean you've seen how he is with me?

And i don't know how.
I meant that he's sweet to you. He wants to be around you and he wouldn't spend time with you if he thought it was a waste/you weren't worth it.

You do know how. Only thing stopping you is yourself. You've got all the support you want/need from your friends Kathy, think about it ^^
Fact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:48 AM   #28
Chris_Likes_Drums
Member
 
Chris_Likes_Drums's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chris
Join Date: July 5, 2010
Location: Derby
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fact View Post
You've got all the support you want/need from your friends Kathy
Got loads of people, like us, me, Joe, most of the VT community and everyone at school? (Im guessing) and everyone who goes band Peachie ect. we all love you for you, just the way you are! x
Chris_Likes_Drums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:40 PM   #29
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod
 
Fiction's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kathy
Join Date: January 17, 2010
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: *sigh*

Lol at school. yes everyone loves me at school, like joe gives a fuck. I'm sure you all love me but i don't neccisarily want to share my problems with all of you.
Thanks for the post though

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Itís your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #30
Rick's_Rodeo_Girl
Member
 
Rick's_Rodeo_Girl's Forum Picture
 
Name: Devin
Join Date: March 31, 2010
Location: Montana
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: *sigh*

Kathy. Girl, listen. I give a fuck. I usually don't. About you i do. You wormed your way no joke. HOney you are the perfect size. INfact your porbably TOO skinny and under weight. Sweetie. I love you. Remember that.


Ricky!!! I love you!!!! Forever!!! <3

Quote:
[The Resurrected One]Mods and Devin please
Rick's_Rodeo_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #31
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod
 
Fiction's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kathy
Join Date: January 17, 2010
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: *sigh*

N'aww thanks Devin

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Itís your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org