Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 11th, 2010, 01:20 AM   #1
Gumleaf
Former Whatever

Gumleaf's Forum Picture

Name: Stephen
Default -no title-

i don't even know what i bloody well want to say here. just when things start to come together a little, it all falls apart again. one step forward is like 2 steps backwards. being dumped by my girlfriend last week was nasty, but something i accept, more so because i probably wasn't totally happy in the relationship. but the fact she turned bitch and ditched me all together has hit hard. now i have gone into a situation where i'm just doubting everything about myself and keep coming to the conclusion that i'm worthless, and if i'm suddenly worthless to her then i must be worthless to everyone else too. that might seem like warped thinking, but those thoughts don't go away. i imagine this makes things worse, but to me it makes things better, but i hide all this from basically everyone because i hate causing a burden on anyone and don't want people to think i'm even more stupid then i already appear to people. friends are at a preminum, feeling totally alone and isolated is taking over my mind. happiness cannot be found!

stephen

Always Hawthorn

Hawthorn Football Club

Strong As One

~Laura was here~
~Jessi should have been here~
Gumleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 02:14 AM   #2
lengthy_brochure
Member+

Default Re: -no title-

I have deleted the contents of this post

Last edited by lengthy_brochure; October 28th, 2013 at 06:10 PM.
lengthy_brochure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:26 PM   #3
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default Re: -no title-

happiness can't truely be found, until you stop forcing yourself to look for it, because then it becomes as fake as the thoughts going through your head,
i think you know you're not stupid or worthless, but the past few weeks have made you doubt that, and now it just wont go away.
time only ever really heals things, it's not that warped, quite normal really, annoying, but natural.
we may only be faces behind a computer screen, but we are all here for you, and i hope you know that, nobody's going to judge you here, or think you're stupid for saying something, keep in mind if you ever need to talk you can always PM me, kay?

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote