Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 6th, 2009, 09:19 PM   #1
LordSpart

Default Alright

I just have to get this stuff off my mind or else im gonna think about it all day....I used to thing i was crazy sometimes cause i would think. of sexually wrong things and question myself constantly. I can normally get the images out of my mind though by opening my eyes real wide and trying my hardest not to think about it. I have had thoughts of having sexual relations with an adolescent even though i know that i would never ever do that and normally i get it out of my head before it goes to far. I also have been questioning my sexuality since i was in middle school even though i know that im not gay. I have also had the times where i would look online to see if i was turned on by the pictures of both of these two things but i would quickly close the page because i knew it was completely wrong and it may prevoke me to be turned on by that stuff....enough about that though....

I dont like leaving the house with things plugged in and ive repeatedly checked all the rooms many times just to see if they were unplugged when i knew they were. I also do that when i do something like set my alarm clock i used to check it so many times just to see if it was the right time set. I have trouble counting things to like anything u have to physically count i always go back and forth recounting many many times.

Ive been doing pretty intense workouts lately and if i skip a workout i feel real guilty and ask my mom about 50 times if its alright to skip a day. I know i am annoying her but i cant help myself.

I hate text messaging. I can never send a text back quickly. I think about what i should say alot and reword my texts over and over. When i text a girl ill ask my friends over and over if it was good and i would literally worry myself to death wondering how she took the text. It was like so much relief when she would text me back.

I like to have my day organized...I like to do my things at certain times of the day that i set them at. I actually think ahead to see how much time i can spare for each...Like for instance today....at 1:30 my mom asked me if i would go get supper. I dont get off till 5 and i like doing my workout at 6 which gives me 2 hours till 8 and from 8 2 10 is my rest time because i go to sleep around 10. Anyway we got in a text arument and i ended up getting supper (i can fight it i just have to not think about it. It is hard to not think about it sometimes though )....I know such a simple little thing but thats how it is..

I also saw another thread where someone couldnt control drawing a circle or an line in their mind. i tried that couldnt do it either. My thing was imagining myself jump roping or swinging. I could never control how fast i would make them go. Sometimes they would just stop altogether and i couldnt get the to jump or swing at all.

I have violent thoughts but never act upon them...I always imagine the worst that could happen in every situation. I think of mean stuff sometimes..One time i was walking by two guys standing next to the pit. I imagined pushing one of them in and thought what the other would do when i did that and i decided i would have to push them both in.

There are things that i dont do though. Im not a neat freak but i do have my moments where i am overwhelmed with the messyness and take everything out and reorganize the whole room. I used to wash my hands alot but i got over that. I guess u could say i was afraid of germs. I mean my hands would dry out cause i washed them so much. I guess u can make urself get over it though cause i dont do it anymore.

Well srry to bore yall with that yall that. It just feels so much better to right it down. Im pretty sure i have adhd 2 i dont know if its connected to this. I am gonna check my post about a hundred times because i just cant help myself lol. If yall dont respond ill understand i know i typed alot.
LordSpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #2
LordSpart

Default Re: Alright

oh yeah my question was do i have ocd im pretty sure i do but im not 100 percent positive.
LordSpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #3
Specter

Specter's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

Yes you have it I’m 100% positive. Then again a lot of people have it so don’t feel bad. Its just something you have to try to control.

Psst (I have it)
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #4
PrincessSarey
Banned

Only way to find out is to go to a doctor, we are not professionals, we cannot diagnose you here. I read the first few sentances and I can relate to what you say, and I have OCD, so it's defo worth getting checked out.
PrincessSarey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #5
BuryYourFlame
Awesome Poster

BuryYourFlame's Forum Picture

As already said, we cant really give you a definitive answer. it would be best to go to a doctor to get checked out.

best of luck

Declan
6 years on and I'm still here for some reason.
~Laura was here~
BuryYourFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:08 PM   #6
SegundoTJ

Im not sure if any of you know but A&E is casting for their second season of "Obsessed" which gives 12-16 weeks of free professional therapy to those with OCD and anxiety disorders. It shows the truth about OCD and really helps people change their lives. You can email [email protected] for more info.
SegundoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote