Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2004, 06:58 PM   #1
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

Default "checkers"

whats the longest you have holden out on checking things?

whenever I have an urge to check, i can usually last about 5 minutes. I want to hear some motivational stories here.
Old May 14th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #2
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

RunAwayMolly's Forum Picture

i dont really check things anymore... i used to always check my alarm like and hallways and doors to be sure that no one was after me

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old May 14th, 2004, 07:05 PM   #3
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

i check where my cat is at least three times an hour.

did you just grow out of it?

*prays I'll grow out it*
Old February 22nd, 2014, 05:55 AM   #4
Chaotic Trickster
Awesome Poster

Chaotic Trickster's Forum Picture

Default Re: Things you like about yourself

Accidental Post.

Last edited by Chaotic Trickster; February 22nd, 2014 at 05:59 AM.
Old May 15th, 2004, 07:53 AM   #5
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

well i dont know... i just didnt do it anymore... it didnt just randomly stop abruptly... it more trickled off... so i suppose you could say i grew out of it...

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old May 18th, 2004, 10:20 PM   #6
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

im happy to report last night i went to bed and i only checked once of course i woke up at 4 am and had to check then, but its the effort that counts :o
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #7
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
im happy to report last night i went to bed and i only checked once of course i woke up at 4 am and had to check then, but its the effort that counts :o
Katie! That is GREAT! I bet soon enough you wont even feel the need to check at all!

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old May 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM   #8
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

Lets hope
Old May 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM   #9
Runner
Junior Member+

What drives you to check on your cat? Are you afraid that it will be hurt or something?
Old May 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM   #10
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

hurt, dead, trapped, lost, outside...

i had to stop midway to check on him

i have never heard of such a strange thing to be obsessive over..
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:29 PM   #11
Runner
Junior Member+

Hey, we all have our "things". At least yours seems normal because it is a living thing. I obsess about things most would find to be unimportant.
Old May 20th, 2004, 02:07 PM   #12
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

its true, we all have our 'things'.
Old May 21st, 2004, 02:23 PM   #13
Golobulus
Member+

Usually the only things I check are if my doors are locked at night. I do that once. Then I'm satisfied

\"The last thing you will hear is the cracking of your vertebrae.......one.. BY ONE!!!!!!\"

\" Autobots.. Prepare to feel the sting of SCORPONOK!\"- Lord Zarak

Journey to Cobra-La
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:14 PM   #14
AngelEyez86

Well I love my privacy and whenever I'm in my room and I'm the computer or when I'm not facing my door, I look back to make sure it is closed about every 10 minutes. It annoys me sometimes because I KNOW it's closed but my brain doesn't seem to know it. grrr

**Brittany**

*I never saw the pain, coming in a million broken miles. Like poison for my veins*

Pouring my heart out onto these rooftops.
Just a ghost to the world
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:00 PM   #15
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyez86
Well I love my privacy and whenever I'm in my room and I'm the computer or when I'm not facing my door, I look back to make sure it is closed about every 10 minutes. It annoys me sometimes because I KNOW it's closed but my brain doesn't seem to know it. grrr
I do that too! But, I do it to see if someones behind me... cuz im a chicken like that.

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:43 PM   #16
AngelEyez86

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunAwayMolly

I do that too! But, I do it to see if someones behind me... cuz im a chicken like that.
Yeah same here! I just want to make sure no one is there lol.

**Brittany**

*I never saw the pain, coming in a million broken miles. Like poison for my veins*

Pouring my heart out onto these rooftops.
Just a ghost to the world
Old May 27th, 2004, 08:35 AM   #17
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

Yeah, see i dont sleep in my bedroom because its downstairs, and its the only bedroom down there so i sleep on the couch upstairs and I'm always ALWAYS checking the hallways walkways just to be sure that no one will hurt me! I hate it soooo much!

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old May 27th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #18
Runner
Junior Member+

I have experienced that somewhat....but I find myself checking things that I have done over and over again. Like when I put something away, I go back and check that I put it in the right spot and that it is not touching anything else.
Old May 27th, 2004, 10:55 PM   #19
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

yeah i do that too... and because i sleep on the couch in the living room i have to have the remote, a bottle of water, my glasses, and a tube if chapstick in the crevis(sp?) between the couch and the wall perfectly spaced so that they are close enough as they can be without touching and a deffinate space that i can tell they are not touching... it gets old so quickly... but atleast we are not alone

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:59 PM   #20
Runner
Junior Member+

That makes me laugh...not at you...but I do the exact same thing. How refreshing that I am not the only one!
Closed Thread