Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:50 AM   #1
DragonflySphere
New Member
 
Join Date: December 20, 2017
Gender: Male
Default Depressed and angry

At school, there isn't many people for me to hang around with so I turned to an unpopular group within the school and it still isn't working out. While there are a few people who I'd consider my friend. Most of them ignore me/use me but there are about 4 that are just a pain in the arse to me. They constantly push me around, punch and kick me, call me worthlessness and often tell me to go kill myself. Part of me feels as though I want to throw them through a window but I'm not strong enough and I don't have the guts to retaliate or tell somebody. As a result of this, I keep getting pushed further and further into depression. If that isn't bad enough, my dad's girlfriend is a bitch to me, she thinks of me as a guy who sits on their arse and would spend a week in the one spot and at the same time, not pay attention to anybody. I believe it's because we don't have anything in common but she thinks she is always right so I just shut up and put up with her bullcrap. I do feel as though I can't handle all this and my depression and anger levels have risen a lot. What can I do? I just want this over and done with.

Last edited by DragonflySphere; February 6th, 2018 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Added detail
DragonflySphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:55 AM   #2
jerrion
Member
 
jerrion's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jerry
Join Date: September 7, 2016
Location: Greece
Gender: Male
Default Re: Depressed and angry

To deal with bullies at school talk to your teachers , they can help . As for your dads gr i dont know rly maybe try to get in touch somehow... If you feel lonely try to do things that you enjoy and dont really care if people ignore you . try to get friends in school boys or girls whatever , just go talk to them and see how it goes , dont be disappointed just keep looking forward. if you feel like you have nothing to do just start a new exercise like a sport and there might be other people your age there so you can make new friends . sorry i didnt post earlier i hope i helped somehow!
jerrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:54 AM   #3
DragonflySphere
New Member
 
Join Date: December 20, 2017
Gender: Male
Default Re: Depressed and angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrion View Post
To deal with bullies at school talk to your teachers , they can help . As for your dads gr i dont know rly maybe try to get in touch somehow... If you feel lonely try to do things that you enjoy and dont really care if people ignore you . try to get friends in school boys or girls whatever , just go talk to them and see how it goes , dont be disappointed just keep looking forward. if you feel like you have nothing to do just start a new exercise like a sport and there might be other people your age there so you can make new friends . sorry i didnt post earlier i hope i helped somehow!
Thanks for replying. I can't really tell the teachers going on what's happened the last few times. The first time somebody was calling me a weak twig so I tripped him and said "Who's the weak one now?" And sadly I got a detention for it even though I explained to the teachers what physical and verbal actions he had done before (He was a bully to me but now that he's realised how much taller I am than him he has half backed off). The second time I was putting up with somebody who was my height but was much stronger and he never liked me. He used to push me into walls, doors, windows and sometimes people as well as make fun of my looks and strength so one day after he pushed me, I turned around and punched him as hard as I could. I ended up getting suspended for a week even though he continued to bully other people (he still bullies me although it's more just verbal than physical). The third time was a bully who seemed to punch/kick me whenever I was in sight. After a couple months of putting up with it I told a teacher who told me to not make up lies about people and to carry on with my work. After telling her I wasn't lying and showing her a bruise I had gotten the previous day, she sent me to the office and got my parents contacted for fusing to listen to a teacher (it was also obvious the teachers talked about it because some of the teachers seemed to dislike me a couple days after). After that I never told a teacher what had happened as I know it'll have the same result because they think I'm a waste of their time even though I try my best and actually do well.

New friends probably aren't a chance because I go to a fairly small school and their is 4 friend groups. One I tried and everybody ignored the fact I was even there. The next don't even like me (don't know why, probably appearance), there is the one I am in now and then there is the last group who find me irritating. I might have to try some sports that go to more distant places because most of the local sports are people in my class. It's definitely worth a shot though.

Getting in touch with my dad's girlfriend may be a chance. I'll have to work out what we both like though. Maybe I could do that over the next few days.

Thanks for your response.
DragonflySphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:38 AM   #4
rioo
Nice Poster
 
rioo's Forum Picture
 
Name: Rio
Join Date: September 29, 2014
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Depressed and angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflySphere View Post
At school, there isn't many people for me to hang around with so I turned to an unpopular group within the school and it still isn't working out. While there are a few people who I'd consider my friend. Most of them ignore me/use me but there are about 4 that are just a pain in the arse to me. They constantly push me around, punch and kick me, call me worthlessness and often tell me to go kill myself. Part of me feels as though I want to throw them through a window but I'm not strong enough and I don't have the guts to retaliate or tell somebody. As a result of this, I keep getting pushed further and further into depression. If that isn't bad enough, my dad's girlfriend is a bitch to me, she thinks of me as a guy who sits on their arse and would spend a week in the one spot and at the same time, not pay attention to anybody. I believe it's because we don't have anything in common but she thinks she is always right so I just shut up and put up with her bullcrap. I do feel as though I can't handle all this and my depression and anger levels have risen a lot. What can I do? I just want this over and done with.
You can use your phone to record everything, put that on your pocket shirt. Use the tape as an evidence for teacher at school, even cops. And I'm sure some building have cctv inside.
Likes: (1)
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:01 AM   #5
CjDj2001
New Member
 
Name: Connor
Join Date: February 8, 2018
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Default Re: Depressed and angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflySphere View Post
At school, there isn't many people for me to hang around with so I turned to an unpopular group within the school and it still isn't working out. While there are a few people who I'd consider my friend. Most of them ignore me/use me but there are about 4 that are just a pain in the arse to me. They constantly push me around, punch and kick me, call me worthlessness and often tell me to go kill myself. Part of me feels as though I want to throw them through a window but I'm not strong enough and I don't have the guts to retaliate or tell somebody. As a result of this, I keep getting pushed further and further into depression. If that isn't bad enough, my dad's girlfriend is a bitch to me, she thinks of me as a guy who sits on their arse and would spend a week in the one spot and at the same time, not pay attention to anybody. I believe it's because we don't have anything in common but she thinks she is always right so I just shut up and put up with her bullcrap. I do feel as though I can't handle all this and my depression and anger levels have risen a lot. What can I do? I just want this over and done with.
I Feel The same way dude In terms of school people seem to like to bully me.
CjDj2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:54 AM   #6
Anthony17
Member
 
Anthony17's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anthony
Join Date: November 27, 2016
Location: United States
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: Depressed and angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflySphere View Post
Thanks for replying. I can't really tell the teachers going on what's happened the last few times. The first time somebody was calling me a weak twig so I tripped him and said "Who's the weak one now?" And sadly I got a detention for it even though I explained to the teachers what physical and verbal actions he had done before (He was a bully to me but now that he's realised how much taller I am than him he has half backed off). The second time I was putting up with somebody who was my height but was much stronger and he never liked me. He used to push me into walls, doors, windows and sometimes people as well as make fun of my looks and strength so one day after he pushed me, I turned around and punched him as hard as I could. I ended up getting suspended for a week even though he continued to bully other people (he still bullies me although it's more just verbal than physical). The third time was a bully who seemed to punch/kick me whenever I was in sight. After a couple months of putting up with it I told a teacher who told me to not make up lies about people and to carry on with my work. After telling her I wasn't lying and showing her a bruise I had gotten the previous day, she sent me to the office and got my parents contacted for fusing to listen to a teacher (it was also obvious the teachers talked about it because some of the teachers seemed to dislike me a couple days after). After that I never told a teacher what had happened as I know it'll have the same result because they think I'm a waste of their time even though I try my best and actually do well.

New friends probably aren't a chance because I go to a fairly small school and their is 4 friend groups. One I tried and everybody ignored the fact I was even there. The next don't even like me (don't know why, probably appearance), there is the one I am in now and then there is the last group who find me irritating. I might have to try some sports that go to more distant places because most of the local sports are people in my class. It's definitely worth a shot though.

Getting in touch with my dad's girlfriend may be a chance. I'll have to work out what we both like though. Maybe I could do that over the next few days.

Thanks for your response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CjDj2001 View Post
I Feel The same way dude In terms of school people seem to like to bully me.

I wouldn't let bullies get to you guys. Bullies are a sad metaphor, for people who have no option but to take our their anger on others. Sadly, some of them I must admit are a waste of space themselves. Don't let anyone tell you what to do, stand up for yourselves. @DragonflySphere I wouldn't care if I got a detention for standing up against a bully, you could always explain and anyone would care enough to not care about a detention. Plus, it would show that you aren't a person that could be messed with. I'm happy you stand up for yourself. Continue to do so.

"I enjoy the sun and the beauty of summer as long as I can. Who knows whether one of these days I shall not be prevented from doing it?" - Alexei Nikolaevich

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. - Anne Frank
Anthony17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org