Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 18th, 2017, 06:34 PM   #1
Davestovies

Name: Tommy
Thumbs down Down and Lonely

I don't really have any other place to vent so I guess I'll do it here.

So I've been through this before but recently I've been really down about a lot of things. Mainly to do with my social life and hobbies. I'm still on summer vacation (this is week 6) and I've done nothing productive in that time. I don't have many friends so I haven't been doing a lot of stuff (mainly because my friend has a girlfriend who he is very committed too) which has made me jealous of a lot of people around me. I've never really had a brilliant social life so I always feel somewhat I guess and jealous when I hear about my friends going somewhere without me or when I hear about mad house parties. As you can probably tell I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend so I don't have anyone I can speak to on regular basis and I feel like because I don't have that person in my life I don't really need to make an effort to do stuff because I don't have that commitment to deal with (if that makes any sense). I've also lost motivation to do anything and I'm just really happy with my life in general and that I have no way to change of changing how I feel towards people as I don't really get on with anyone apart from a few.

TL;DR I feel lonely due to lack of social life and friends and I'm not happy with my life in general

I'm sorry if this post is a mess, I've never been good with writing. If you have any advice or comments then feel free to reply and if you want me to elaborate on anything I've explained poorly then feel free to ask and I'll respond.
Davestovies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:29 PM   #2
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Default Re: Down and Lonely

The only way you're going to be happy doing things is if you do them. Honestly, I get like that sometimes too. Pits and ruts of just lack of motivation and depression, but you really just have to force yourself out of it. You should talk to your friends about hanging out more and how you're feeling. Or try to branch out and meet new people (which might be hard if you're not in school or any group things, but the world is a big place).

There's no sense of being jealous of your friends and things like that.

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way in general. If you want, hit me up w a VM or something anytime

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
The point isnt to actually have the biggest penis in the world, but to carry yourself like you have the biggest penis.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Well if you have withdrawn yourself from everyone and everything then that is the problem. You need to love yourself first and be okay with who you are. If you don't go out to where people are and have friends and talk to people and join in things of course you won't have a social life. Everything is out there for you but it's up to you to pursue it and be a part of the gang and then you will find happiness.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:11 PM   #4
Riley2015
Member+

Riley2015's Forum Picture

Name: Riley

I can't offer advice right now, i'm in the same boat myself
Riley2015 is offline   Reply With Quote