Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:07 PM   #1
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Default ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

I completely screwed up the old one by accident so here is the new one!

In this thread ask all your questions about masturbating and anything else related to masturbation also goes here.

For masturbation techniques Click Here.

From IAMSAM:

It might be helpful to define a few terms for guys.

1) Orgasm=the rthymic contractions of that little (wonderful!) muscle between the scrotum and anus.

2) 'Pre cum'=that misleading little term to differentiate the stuff that comes out before orgasm from the stuff that comes out during orgasm/ejaculation. It's misleading because the stuff in it is basically the same, the only difference is the amount. As an FYI, there are gazillions of sperm in 'pre cum'.

3) Ejaculation=the spurting/dribbling of semen during orgasm (=the rhythmic contraction of 'that' muscle between the scrotum and anus).

4) Circumcision=the removal of the foreskin (=the covering over the glans or 'head'). Exposes the glans, also leaves a brown ring around the penis about 1/3 way down.

5) Raphe=the brown line that runs the length of the penis, on the underside.

6) Balls do not 'Drop', there is no such term. Testicles descend into the scrotum before birth. They stay there in the same place, in the same position thru life. They only get bigger during puberty. They also do not change size before, during, or after ejaculation.

7) While we're clarifying some myths, there is nothing accurate about the term 'blue balls'. They are not 'blue', they never turn 'blue'. If you are really excited over a long period of time and do not ejaculate, all that 'stuff' goes back to where it came from and everything goes back to the way it was before. Sometimes there's discomfort from not ejaculating, but this is more because of excitement and anticipation, not anything really physical. No harm comes from arousal without ejaculation, and nothing changes color.

8) Whatever size you are now, you can expect to be about 6" when your fully grown, when puberty ends around 20. There is nothing to do about this but wait.

9) Your penis can bend slightly to either side, point up or down.

10) Good girls don't care whatsoever about your penis, what it looks like, what size it is, if it's with foreskin or not. The great thing about love is that it truly is blind. Mercifully, girls are more tolerant of us than we are of ourselves, they actually love us with all our insecurities. If you find one who doesn't, rush out the door.

Last edited by Infidelitas; June 1st, 2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: One of the things went against P101 Rules
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:59 PM   #2
jjmcray
Nice Poster

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

I am uncircumcised, so I know what it is like to masturbate with foreskin, but what's it like to masturbate without it? Also, has anyone ever masturbated with a condom? What's that like?

Last edited by jjmcray; August 3rd, 2007 at 04:06 PM.
jjmcray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2007, 04:10 PM   #3
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmcray View Post
I am uncircumcised, so I know what it is like to masturbate with foreskin, but what's it like to masturbate without it? Also, has anyone ever masturbated with a condom? What's that like?
I have masturbated with a lube condom and it's actually pretty fun The lube is GREAT, much better than vaseline

As far as masturbating and you're circumcised, circumcised guys couldn't really tell you, since that's all they know. I've read articles and stories about after getting circumcised, the guys were unhappy with it. See, your foreskin glides on your head (which is the most sensitive part of the penis), and makes the feeling so much more intense. Without foreskin, you won't have much stimulation on the head.

Uncut guys, try this: masturbate to orgasm with your foreskin back - this is as close to being cut as you can get.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:27 PM   #4
AmazingHomage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
I have masturbated with a lube condom and it's actually pretty fun The lube is GREAT, much better than vaseline

As far as masturbating and you're circumcised, circumcised guys couldn't really tell you, since that's all they know. I've read articles and stories about after getting circumcised, the guys were unhappy with it. See, your foreskin glides on your head (which is the most sensitive part of the penis), and makes the feeling so much more intense. Without foreskin, you won't have much stimulation on the head.

Uncut guys, try this: masturbate to orgasm with your foreskin back - this is as close to being cut as you can get.
Yeah I masturbate, but I dont use lotion lube etc, do those things heighten the orgasm or something?
AmazingHomage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #5
Jonathan M.

Quote:

OK so this is a really old post but i dont understand wat u mean to pull 'back' could u like explain?

Spellings my worst subject.....some how i got AT(Academically (SEE) Talented)(alog with every other subject) Wieeeeerrrddd
Jonathan M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2009, 02:31 AM   #6
gerry

hi im new here and i just want to ask a question after i have masturbated aafter a couple of times around the third time my forskin becomse sore and i fell it strech

i can pull my forskin all the way back when im flasid but when im erect i can only pull it back half way and my forskin hurts alot im a little tight

maybe i just have a big erection and i cant ppull the forskin back over my big glans

im 2.5 inch flacid and 6.5 inch hard and 4 inch round
gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #7
HelloWorld123456
Nice Poster

HelloWorld123456's Forum Picture

Name: John

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry View Post
hi im new here and i just want to ask a question after i have masturbated aafter a couple of times around the third time my forskin becomse sore and i fell it strech

i can pull my forskin all the way back when im flasid but when im erect i can only pull it back half way and my forskin hurts alot im a little tight

maybe i just have a big erection and i cant ppull the forskin back over my big glans

im 2.5 inch flacid and 6.5 inch hard and 4 inch round
maybe some lube can help you reduce the stress on your forskin from getting red and sore .. if you cant procure any lube, try your spit .. it is a lube N E way

The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.
HelloWorld123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #8
JacKr

Has anyone ever let another boy jack them off?

Has anyone let a girl jack them off?
(i have its great)
Is anyone a virgin?
(i am)
JacKr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 11:01 PM   #9
viktor

Name: viktor

can kids buy condoms
viktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2010, 09:16 PM   #10
Commander Thor
Awesome Poster

Commander Thor's Forum Picture

Name: Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor View Post
can kids buy condoms
Yes, you can buy condoms at any age.

GovChat Operator
Commander Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #11
ShotxBrutal

Name: Chris

Quote:
can kids buy condoms
its acually against the law to NOT let a kid bye condoms
ShotxBrutal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #12
dylanm312
Junior Member+

Name: Dylan

Quote:
can kids buy condoms
teensource.org = free condoms for people <18. Also has solid info on STD's and birth control.
dylanm312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2011, 02:29 AM   #13
KrazyChild

Name: My full name is, Not Important

Quote:

Go to Ralph's or any market and buy lambskin condoms. Using them during sex or masturbate with them in the shower. During both occasions it feels just like the real thing , except the shower is a little off but still feels great!
KrazyChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #14
diddykong53
Junior Member+

diddykong53's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

Quote:

You still can stimulate the head of your penis without foreskin... It especially feels good when you rub right where the head meets the rest of your penis
diddykong53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #15
yodanick1098
Banned

Name: Nicolas

Quote:

I want to masturbate with a condom but I am too young to buy one because I am 14 1/2. My dad won't give me a condom and I know he has to have some I the house somewhere. I found a box that belongs to my mom and I found a vibratory and wet lube and other things in it, but no condoms. Any idea where he would hide them? I want to masturbate with a condom because I hear it feels great. Btw, they are not in his drawers because I all ready looked in his medicine cabinet and his drawers and I found playboys which I am allowed to read in his drawers
yodanick1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #16
Thanatos
Great Poster

Thanatos's Forum Picture

Name: Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodanick1098 View Post
I want to masturbate with a condom but I am too young to buy one because I am 14 1/2. My dad won't give me a condom and I know he has to have some I the house somewhere. I found a box that belongs to my mom and I found a vibratory and wet lube and other things in it, but no condoms. Any idea where he would hide them? I want to masturbate with a condom because I hear it feels great. Btw, they are not in his drawers because I all ready looked in his medicine cabinet and his drawers and I found playboys which I am allowed to read in his drawers
95% sure that there is no legal age for buying condoms, if you can walk or bike to a nearby drugstore, you're good to buy your own.

"The Only Rules That Matter Are These: What A Man Can Do, and What A Man Can't." ~Jack Sparrow

"All that is Gold does not Glitter" ~J.R.R. Tolkein
"Smile, Nod, Agree and then do Whatever the Fuck You Want Anyways." ~RDJ
Always available to listen
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #17
yodanick1098
Banned

Name: Nicolas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
95% sure that there is no legal age for buying condoms, if you can walk or bike to a nearby drugstore, you're good to buy your own.
My Dad says he will kill me if I have a condom.
yodanick1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #18
jacobbillings9856

Name: jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodanick1098 View Post
My Dad says he will kill me if I have a condom.
Dont get caught with it, be a bit of a rebel
jacobbillings9856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #19
cyoung-wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmcray View Post
I masturbated with a condom only once and it was a really good however with me being used to masturbating without, i found it kind of strange!

Last edited by Maverick; August 10th, 2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag
cyoung-wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:04 AM   #20
Tory
Unregistered

Question Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyoung-wd View Post
I masturbated with a condom only once and it was a really good however with me being used to masturbating without, i found it kind of strange!
How would it work??
Your foreskin wouldn't move and you'd have to do sex into your hands, wouldn't you? That's how I imagine it.