View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:19 AM   #12
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph
Default Re: I don't care if I'm dead or alive

Dear one, do you know how unlikely your birth is? The chances of you being born is one in 400 trillion. In a way, you can say that your birth is a miracle. Do you wish to stop your life just because some things are not well? Life is a game, be interested in the events but remain unattached to it. You only get to be on this planet for a very short amount of time, don't waste it away in sadness, but instead revel in the thought of how lucky you are to have been born.

You may not realise this, but you are really lucky. Had you been born a hundred years ago, you could have died at birth if the nurse hadn't washed her hands. Had you been born in one of the poor parts of the world (like Africa), you'd have to spend your life in poverty and misery. Think about them, and then think of this: how lucky you are. Is this life worth wasting? Had you been in their place, a dream for you would have been getting meal twice a day, or education, or perhaps parents.

We have no right to ask ‘why did this happen to me’ for every sorrow unless we do the same for every joyous occasion. Happiness is a state of mind, if you think you are happy, you'll be happy, and vice-versa. If you tell yourself that you are depressed, you will be so. Man is made by his beliefs, as he beliefs, so he is.

Those who do good will never ever come to a bad result. One should work without expecting the fruit of their actions, for it shall come on its own. You should never work only for a reward, work by heart without any attachments.

Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening... What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost? What did you produce, which you think got destroyed? You did not bring anything - whatever you have, you received from here. Whatever you have given, you have given only here. Whatever you took, you took from here. Whatever you gave, you gave to here. You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed. What is yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else the day after tomorrow. You are mistakenly enjoying the thought that this is yours. It is this false happiness that is the cause of your sorrows. Change is the law of the universe.

UTÚLIE’N AURË! AUTA I LÓMË!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire

Last edited by Seraph; December 1st, 2017 at 04:30 AM.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote