View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:05 PM   #8
chiflon
Banned

Default Re: Masturbation for 13 year olds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEASHELL View Post
Well, I'm 13 and I'm rite into Mastabating. Ive been doing it since I was at least 4. I love it, it REALY Relieves Tension for Me. My Mum know I Mastabayt and she says that after I Mastabayt I seem a lot calmer. If I get Cranky or Uptite Mum tells me to Go to My room and Mastabayt for a while.
I do it AT LEAST 4 or 5 times a day. I also wake up during the night and Mastabayt ..... It helps me get back to sleep. I Mastabayt as soon as I wake up inthe morning.

I Think MOST Girls Mastabayt Knowingly, at least 90%. However, ALL GIRLS MATABAYT ..... Some of them Just Don't Realise. A lot of Girls move around on the chair rubbing their thighs together because it FEELS GOOD ... Well, 'Duh' ... That's MASTABAYTING.

I Mastabayt ANYWHERE I can. I Do It in BED at Nite and Every Morning. I Do It in the car without anyone knowing. I Do It on the School Bus while I hold my School Case on my lap. I Do It In Class when nobody is looking. I Do It in the School Toilets. I Do It while I'm Swimming. Thats just a Few Places I Mastabayt.

SEASHELL (Chelsea) age 13

Hi,
How Come You ONLY MASTABAYT Every Other Day ? ... Don't You Like doing It ? The More You Do It ...The Better you Enjoy It.

I masturbate like 4 or 5 times a day too. Many of my friends do it too.
I thing people has not the courage to say the tuth about how many times they masturbate.