Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:55 PM   #2
InDarkerLight

Name: McKinley Kay
Default Re: Advice needed

I suggest looking around the forums for more help about not cutting but I can tell you that I felt the same (though I was in a worse situation) I cut on a Sunday night and BOOM. My problems went from 100 to 0 in a split second. Thing is, that was just a scratch. A week later and I had a gash in my thigh looking for the same relief. It has been about a week from that and now I have another cut on my thigh and a cut on my wrist. I can only say that the catch with this is the scars, the one thing that, if you continue, won't go away. I notice that you won't really find another reason to cut anytime soon but the worst is when your life gets better for a few days afterward and you think that it was just a bad day but then life sweeps you off your feet and you find yourself emotionless with fresh cuts on yourself. All I can say is not to do it again. As for your girlfriend, I'm sorry to say that I can't really help there. Here are some questions though, do you know how she is in life rn? As long as you know that there won't be a relapse, it might be best to tell her because she will understand the most since she has a history with this stuff. The important part is that she USED to. Maybe she can't help to prevent it from happening again. That's all I have to say.
InDarkerLight is offline   Reply With Quote