Thread: im done
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2015, 05:04 AM   #3
amgb
Awesome Poster

Default Re: im done

Hi Jordan~ You do not need to apologise for expressing yourself, I'm really glad that you rambled and vented here, I don't want you to hold it inside because that could hurt a lot more. I hope you felt better letting it out, and you are not wasting people's time. We all want to try and help you and we will all accept you for who you are. Feeling like you can never be good enough for anyone, including yourself, is one of those feelings that feeds onto itself. You feel like you can't do anything right, then you feel like giving up, then when you give up you feel like you're a failure and you feel more inadequate and unworthy. These aren't nice feelings at all and I know you're sick and tired of it all. You don't have to go through this alone, and you aren't alone. And your Mum needs to start accepting you for who you are. She is one of the most important people in your life, like all our mothers are, and should love you for you. I don't want you to change. We don't know each other but I know you're an amazing person who deserves to be loved for that. I want you to stay who you are and stay true to yourself. I know you probably don't, but I want you to love yourself and I want you to feel happy in your own skin. It's going to be tough, but I also want to support you through this. If you need to rant/ramble/rent feel free to send anything to my PM inbox, no matter how long or short it is and no matter what it is about, I will listen and try to help you in any way I can~~

Raise your words, not voice. It is {light} rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ― Jalaluddin Rumi

Last edited by amgb; February 25th, 2015 at 05:29 AM.
amgb is offline   Reply With Quote