Old May 20th, 2014, 01:35 AM   #8
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...
Default Re: small

Quote:
Originally Posted by noumiismywaifu View Post
Well no... Even if they are trying to rape you you shouldn't murder you. I don't know about the laws where you are but where I am from if you araregetting raped and you kill them then you go to jail for a long, long, time. Granted I have never been raped, but I am quite confident in saying that I would rather get raped than go to jail for 20 years. I mean, if you want to murder someone be my guest but I would say that a better idea might be to stop hanging around the person who you know wants to rape/murder you and get help? Call the police, don't leave your house till it's sorted out, etc. Friends don't just suddenly snap and rape you...
No. If someone is legitimately trying to rape you or hurt you you have every right to defend your self. You do not have a right to go back and kill the person AFTER you have escaped them, ie stabb them they let you go and you went back and killed them. But no court would send a girl to jail for injuring or incidently killing an attacker.

I seriously doubt this is the case here. But if someone trys to hurt you you have the right to use deadly force. You just can't wound someone and then fill them full of holes or lead after you are out of harms way. If you shot a person while being attacked and happened to kill them you would not be charged.

Rape is very dangerous, many rapists kill their victems. How do you know your rapist won't? How do you know your rapist doesn't have an STD like Aids that will kill you? How do you know you might not get your neck broke or head bashed in in the process? Many many rapes result in serious brain injury because rapists tend to beat their victems into submission. You could easily end up vegtablized or quadriplegic or severely retarded, or die.

If you would rather chance it be my guest. But since your a guy and likely much more able to defend your self than a 5'2 highschool girl I doubt you will ever have this problem.

In this case, you'd want to not hang with someone if you think they will hurt you. I am speaking if any person attacks you, know them or not. And people do snap ocasionaly. However you are correct in that if they make you uneasy its best to stay away.

PS it is rare that attackers actually get killed in the process of fighting back. Usually just wounded and the victem gets away. The perp is found later and goes to jail most cases.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote