View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:02 PM   #12
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

candorgen's Forum Picture

Default Re: The Everlasting Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
First of all, I am obviously not as smart as you on these matters. That is just a fact, and I freely admit it. So please forgive me if I do sound ignorant or uneducated when I answer your questions.
If you think so, then alright! I don't think so myself, rather I'm just very curious about your take on things (though I like to systematically approach a thing so maybe that is a factor). Thanks for the compliment anyway, of course.

Quote:
I think that as long as we are alive on this plane of existence, our body and spirit are always bonded. I don't believe in the idea of literal out-of-body experiences in this day and age. Spiritual visions perhaps, but none of which involving the spiritual and physical aspects separating.
Alright, so you don't believe in people with claims of NDEs as well? Just checking.

Quote:
lol, you are clearly way beyond me with this question. If I had to answer, I would say yes, but again I am not knowledgeable in nearly any aspect of this.
Okay, no issue.

Quote:
Assumes there is. I can't say for certain it is the brain though.
So you're open to it being the brain, but you're not sure; correct?

Quote:
I believe God can reveal himself in ways to individuals who have never had the opportunity to hear it from a physical person. There are various ideas of how and why, and honestly I am not sure. Good question, it would take someone trained in theology to give you a satisfactory answer.
I'll look into the relevant fields in theology for it then.

Quote:
Conception, I was just using birth as a general descriptor. I meant conception.
It was no fault on you but instead me using the term 'birth' too generally for my specific question. Had it been a more general question I wouldn't need to ask another one

Quote:
Don't know, I don't know. And too be honest, I really don't know how to answer your remain questions. I'm sorry about that.
Is OK, I don't imply an obligation to answer my questions (I have got used to it already through my history in ROTW).

What is your take on the 'big bang' theory?
candorgen is offline   Reply With Quote