View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2015, 03:58 AM   #1
CupcakeLuv101

Default Hiding inside the bathroom stall

So I guess I have this bad habit of whenever I'm alone at school I tend to hide inside the bathroom stall. Such as at school when I'm waiting for class for start and I don't see any one of my friends I usually go to the bathroom and go inside the stall and just stand there... I don't know why, I just don't want to be seen alone because I don't want people in my school to think I'm a loner and don't have friends so I just want to avoid any possible awkward situation so that's pretty much what I do.

Or if it's lunch period and none of my friends are at school I go to the bathroom stall and stand there for a whole hour while using my phone and hearing people come and go and use the bathroom and all that. On those days, I don't even bother to eat my lunch. I don't want to have to sit by myself and eat by myself and everyone will see me being alone and it's ridiculously embarrassing. I just wait until I get home to eat if I ever end up in a situation like this.

I know that it shouldn't be a problem just sitting in the hallway by yourself. Or I could also go to the library and sit in one of those cubicle desks that they have but that is also embarrassing as those people who go there during lunch period are perceived as "losers" or people who don't have friends and I don't want to be one of those people.

I'm really tired of having to go to the bathroom all the time just to hide and avoid awkward loneliness. I go to the bathroom probably like 5 times a day at school and I pretend to use the bathroom but I really just stand there..... and hide
CupcakeLuv101 is offline   Reply With Quote