View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 01:09 PM   #104
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason

Name: matt
Default Re: Should Trump be impeached?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword of the morning View Post
Your basing everything of conspiracy theroys. Meetings that's there's me evidence for and no proof. If there's no evidence for it, it deosnt existice. You are a atheist so you would be familiar with that logic. People chose Trump because he was the best candidate on the ballot not the best one in America. Hillary is a woman with a huge kill list and many horrible things under here belt. If Hillary we would be at war with Korea and China by now. You can't base beliefs and things that have no founding or fact behind them.
Which meeting are you referring to?

I don't want to turn this into a Clinton vs Trump debate, I think if she was president it would be more or less of a continuation of what Obama was doing maybe with more of a right leaning approach. I don't know why she would had started a war with China. As for North Korea she wouldn't be having a dick measuring contest with Kim Jong-Un because she as enough experience that she would know how to deal with it in a diplomatic way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
The fact he does not remember what has previously said isn't an indicator of dementia. None of us can remember everything we have previously said but if we stick to established fact and a coherent set of beliefs and policy then what we say will tend to have a decent level of consistency. If, on the other hand, we are blowing in the wind then all bets are off.
He remembers it, he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48
There is no such thing as liberal or conservative media, the only thing the media cares about is either money or the truth.
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote