View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:33 AM   #3
Periphery
Professional Spivak

Periphery's Forum Picture

Default Re: There's nothing worth living for.

Hey Bob, buddy, don't think these things, please.

I know it's hard, I really do, but things will get better. You're a great guy. And I know you may not see it now, but you are. Everyone on VT who knows you can say the same. To me, you've always been a great friend, when I was going through a hard time you were there for me and carried me through the day.

You're not worthless nor a dissapointment, at all. Look, you're an amazing guy, and I know you may not be able to see it right now, but I can confirm, and honestly I can't say anything even slightly bad about you because, there's nothing to say. You're a great friend Bob, you really are. I've always trusted you, and I've always seen you as a great friend and person. I know you are.

There is always hope, and I know it's a cliché, but please believe me. It's not worth giving up okay? You have so much ahead of you, and I know you may not see it now but believe me when I say that you have so so much to look forward to. No matter how far away that small light of hope may seem, no matter how dark life seems to get, that small light, that tiny bit of hope is never fully gone.

If you ever need someone to talk to, about anything, please message me. You can always message me and I'll reply as soon as I can and I'll do whatever I can to help you alright? You were there for me when I needed someone and I'm here for you too okay? Not just me, so so many people care about you Bob, and we all want you to be happy. Even if you have trouble venting, just message me whenever you need someone or feel lonely or when you want to talk okay? I care about you Bob, we all care about you.

Please take care of yourself okay? I know you may not want to but please make sure you take care of yourself. Everyone has a place in this world Bob, so do you. I know how hard it may be to believe that, but trust me. I've been exactly where you are right now, and I can tell you that it does get better. It's a cliché, it really is, but it's true. It's not worth giving up because there is always so much ahead of us, so many great things that will happen and that you will do. I don't even want to begin to imagine what it would be like when you're not there anymore. I'm here for you okay? And so are so many others. I'll give anything to see you happy again, because that's what you deserve, to be happy.

Please try to stay positive okay? Never hesitate to message me when you need someone alright? You have my skype so just let me know and I'll help you as much as I can. Keep your head up okay buddy?

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

Android? We can't be friends sorry!!!!!
-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~

Last edited by Periphery; January 6th, 2017 at 02:39 AM.
Periphery is offline   Reply With Quote