Thread: Dead Inside
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #1
StayBeautiful33
Junior Member+

Name: Gabriella
Default Dead Inside

Everyday I can feel myself become more and more dead inside. I've lost all hope for any kind of happy future. I'm not sure I was made to know happiness. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed the next day. I'm the worlds biggest loser and I'm not sure that will ever change. Everyday I want to cut myself deeper but something keeps me from doing it. I'm not sure what, I'm not even sure I'm thankful for what's stopping me. I'm so depressed and I just don't want to be here anymore. I've been through so many traumatizing things, they'll haunt me for forever. My anxiety and depression is growing and even though I want to kill myself I've never been able to do it, I've never even been able to try. That just adds to me feeling like more of a failure. I know I shouldn't see it that way but I do. I just hate myself so much and I've always been broken and lost and I'm pretty sure that won't change. I don't know what to do. I never have.

Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, All the best people are.
StayBeautiful33 is offline   Reply With Quote