View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #2
backjruton
Awesome Poster

backjruton's Forum Picture

Name: JACK
Red face Re: Visitor Messages

I agree with this because there are some people I want to talk to and I'd like it if they got the message at the time I actually sent them it, and I think privately speaking in a way is worse for me but I'm really not sure why.. almost every part of my emotional issues was caused by random times in school and mostly thanks to one person; it's got to the point where I can't bring myself to speak to old friends over the internet because it'd be with private messaging as when I told him something I wanted to KEEP private it got around the whole yeargroup and everyone laughed at me quite a lot because of it... I just don't like to think it affected me more than I act it did, but I really want to speak to these 2 girls again (I almost went out with them before... both of them... just a romantic attraction ) and I can't bring myself to do it because of what he did. Things have been known to affect me a lot worse than they affect others.

This is why I sometimes yap in threads too, because I don't want anything to be completely private, I've ignored I think 5 PMs and 2 VMs because of this. But I would be willing to VM more (as long as I don't get asked what I'm doing or how I am because I don't really like being asked this kind of thing) if I could post them without having to wait for moderation. I've done over 1,000 posts in 2 months and if they can be seen as good there shouldn't be a longer limit than what there has been already.
backjruton is offline   Reply With Quote