View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2016, 07:45 PM   #6
Deleted User
Legendary Member
Join Date: August 28, 2010
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Borderline Personality Disorder

You should see a doctor. I live with BPD and I can guarantee that it's absolutely no fun. A professional is your best bet. They can help you manage it if you do indeed have it. But I agree with RandomPanda. It depends on how old you are. I know that sounds frustrating and stupid but that's how it goes.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote