View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2007, 09:09 AM   #8
Rawrbaby's Forum Picture
Join Date: June 15, 2007
Location: Not London
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: my dad is an alcoholic, and i need help

ya should do what is right go to a princeple or a teacher your pastor or a deacon or if ya r catholic a nun priest a monk go to someone if it gets to bad where ya need to get the police get the police, u and ya mum should get out of thar and also try to help ya pa tell him when he isnt drunk and help him out by going to the AA or some where i hope this helps i hope u solve your problem out
Rawrbaby is offline