View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM   #3
TheLimitOfMySkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhj View Post
Talk to your counselor. Just be prepared for your parents to find out since they may tell them. I was ruthlessly bullied, told to die, etc in 6th and some of 7th grade. If you tell your counselor they will try their best to support you. And did you try to OD on sleeping pills..?
Please get help school doesn't have to be as horrid as it has been for you in the past.

Please...

If you need anything I'm here.
Thank you so much, I'll probably take your advice. I probably did OD on sleeping pills, I don't often read the labels/I can't clearly remember. Thank you though <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhj View Post
Talk to your counselor. Just be prepared for your parents to find out since they may tell them. I was ruthlessly bullied, told to die, etc in 6th and some of 7th grade. If you tell your counselor they will try their best to support you. And did you try to OD on sleeping pills..?
Please get help school doesn't have to be as horrid as it has been for you in the past.

Please...

If you need anything I'm here.

Thanks to the support I've been given, I went in a told my counselor. I'm now recovering and getting help. Thank you!

Double posts merged, please use multi-quote or edit next time. ~Endeavour

Last edited by Atlantis; August 29th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
TheLimitOfMySkin is offline   Reply With Quote