View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #48
Scarface
Retired Administrator

Scarface's Forum Picture

Name: Ronnie
Default Re: Would this be considered a multiple account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13
Mea culpa. I meant conjoined twins. I misspoke. They share a body, yet are clearly not the same person. Would they be prohibited from having separate accounts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcement
Each member is allowed one account and no more than that.
This is what is stated from the announcement. This is to be strictly adhered by. There are no exceptions. Multiple accounts are not allowed regardless.

Quote:
Speaking as someone who has studied DID from a professional viewpoint, I can't see the reasonable justification for it.
Rules here state otherwise. There have been too many multiple accounts this year for anyone to be exempt even if they were twins or not.

Quote:
Look at the situation here one person did not have the other's account password. Does that mean that person is prohibited from posting? Also, it means the admins have to make a judgment call as to who's the alter and who's the main, if the main even posts here. In either case, how do you decide who's account gets merged into who's?
That is not the case with this. The person has a multiple personality disorder and there is no justifiable cause for a multiple accounts seeing as they are the same body.

Quote:
I'm just saying that a body does not define a man. It is his thoughts and actions. His spirit, his anima that defines him.
So one account bends the rules, then what happens with the others? That have this problem? Should they be allowed to have 2 accounts too?

Contact me if you need to talk. I'm always here to help all
you have to do is be honest.

Never Let Go
Act as if it were IMPOSSIBLE to fail.
<3 Mikey
The Need For Speed!

R&G Forever until it turns gray...then it will still thrive
I<3 TheVTStaff
Smart ass #1
Supportive Presence