View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #2
Name: Damian
Join Date: November 24, 2014
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 10
Default Re: I might have pstd

Perhaps you just need someone to talk to. Someone to listen to you, and perhaps help you release your thoughts and emotions. Have you considered seeing a counselor perhaps? I am not sure how serious this is, or how much more serious it can get, but if it really bothers you that much I'd say you should talk to someone about it who has more experiences with this.
maniamsmart is offline   Reply With Quote