View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default The War on Terror(discuss)

Allot of people think that the only way to win the war on terror is to kill as many terrorists as possible. However, what are the terrorists killing us for anyways? Well, I think we can all agree, the United States of America, and most other western powers, are very corrupt. Wouldn’t you agree? Why, don’t you yourself think that something should be done about this inner corruption? Don’t you yourself believe that many things should be changed? You know, those terrorists, though perhaps extreme and corrupted themselves, with there religion of course, have a point.

Why not, instead of killing terrorists, try and fix these problems. Wouldn’t it make more sense to try and, be more equal, and kind, and friendly to the world? I personally don’t think we can solve our problems by killing the people that disagree with us. We should win this war with diplomacy, understanding and logic. We should extend a hand, and help those in need. Not kill them into submission.

To all those who are Christian and disagree with me right now. WWJD
To all those who aren’t Christian and disagree with me right now. WW you D

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""