View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 10:02 PM  
Makod
Member++

Makod's Forum Picture

Default Re: Bush's 9/11 Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
october 1993 american troops shot in somalia one body was draged through the streets as the hordes cheered.

november 1995 americans killed by car bomb in saudi arabia

June 1996 U.S airforce base in saudi was bombed my muslims.

In November 1997, Iraq refused to allow U.N. weapons inspections to do their jobs and threatened to shoot down a U.S. U-2 spy plane.

Aug. 7, 1998, U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim extremists.

Oops only seven sorry miscounted.

Now I am going to list the rest of the terrorist attacks before and after clinton.

1979 muslims stormed the U.S embasy in Iran holding the staff hostage for like 300 days.

1982, the U.S. Embassy in Beirut was bombed by Muslim extremists.

In 1985, an Italian cruise ship, the Achille Lauro, was seized and a 69-year-old American was shot and thrown overboard by Muslim extremists

On April 5, 1986, a West Berlin discotheque frequented by U.S. servicemen was bombed by Muslim extremists from the Libyan Embassy in East Berlin, killing an American
Ok, all the ones I took out of the quote are major terrorist attacks.

The ones that I left here are NOT major terrorist attacks.

Attacking millitary or political objects or threatning to do is an act of war, not terrorism.

Some of the things you listed are acts of terrorism but are NOTHING compared to 9/11 and I would hardly consider them major.

Edit: @Kolte: Didn't see your post there, but there's nothing offensive in this post so it's not all bad. I'll try to be more polite from now on...

And so we ignore the beggar's cup
Praise your act in the Grand Finale
Teach the unborn the winners sign
a welcome grin to the world Royal

Last edited by Makod; September 12th, 2006 at 10:34 PM.
Makod is offline   Reply With Quote