View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:51 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Bush's 9/11 Address

[QUOTE=Makod;99916]

Hmmm... care to name these 8 MAJOR terrorist attacks we had under Clinton?

QUOTE]
Well you since you asked so politly. I shouldnt even have to but I will anyways. Febuary 1993 world trade center bombed.

october 1993 american troops shot in somalia one body was draged through the streets as the hordes cheered.

november 1995 americans killed by car bomb in saudi arabia

June 1996 U.S airforce base in saudi was bombed my muslims.

In November 1997, Iraq refused to allow U.N. weapons inspections to do their jobs and threatened to shoot down a U.S. U-2 spy plane.

Aug. 7, 1998, U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim extremists.

In October 2000, our warship, the USS Cole, was attacked by Muslim extremists.

Oops only seven sorry miscounted.

Now I am going to list the rest of the terrorist attacks before and after clinton.

1979 muslims stormed the U.S embasy in Iran holding the staff hostage for like 300 days.

1982, the U.S. Embassy in Beirut was bombed by Muslim extremists.

In 1985, an Italian cruise ship, the Achille Lauro, was seized and a 69-year-old American was shot and thrown overboard by Muslim extremists

On April 5, 1986, a West Berlin discotheque frequented by U.S. servicemen was bombed by Muslim extremists from the Libyan Embassy in East Berlin, killing an American

December 1988, a passenger jet, Pan Am Flight 103, was bombed over Lockerbie, Scotland, by Muslim extremists
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote