View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:41 PM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Default Re: communism

Austin if you can’t be nice, I'm going to ask you to leave. Considering you as my friend; I hope you know I don't mean you any offense. You say you are an intellectual, yet you cannot show any respect to anyone else? Surly if you were an intellectual you would have the common curtsey to be open minded.

We don't need people to lead us, and in a communist society there is no money. We would all work to produce shared goods and services. We would all volunteer to better the community. We would learn what we chose to learn, and pursue things that make us happy as individuals.

There are close to 7 billion humans on the earth. Surly we can manage to create enough shared goods and wealth so that everyone is taken care of. With this system, we could grow mentally as a global community. Combine and share our knowledge together. No more divide, and no more hatred.

I'm not saying it will be easy or that it will be instant utopia. And I know it may not seem better in the beginning. But there is hope for a secure, peaceful future. There will be opposition; people who think they are better then the rest. But you take what you need and work if you can.

It’s not right that there are children in this world trying to fend for themselves, and it’s not right that there are elderly men and women who die still working tirelessly.

Communism can be an end to our suffering. You say things like “somebody will always become greedy” but look at us now! Look at all the greed and corruption. At least in a communist society, the majority of the people will be able to stifle any inner corruption. In a capitalist society, we are lead like sheep by people who are blacked with hatred and lust for money.

Imagine. All the people. Living for today. No hunger. No one to kill or die for. A brotherhood of man. Imagine. All the people. Living for today.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote