View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:15 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Bush's 9/11 Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makod View Post
wlle letz ceses, eh flunked clloge he's alhcoloic adn he sused ot be a hceer eader, o adn he sused to eb the vice prehedint of a oli compneh tat wnet bankurpted shrotyl aftre he tgo teh porision

me jhinks oyu nvr raed koran cuz et nevr tlles em to od tht.
O yeah well let me go find some nice verses for you then. A koran is very similar to the bible and we all know the crap the bible says.
EDIT: "Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"The only true faith in God's sight is Islam." (Surah 3:19)
"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

To show only a few my politicaly correct friend.

I will find more later

Last edited by Phantom; September 12th, 2006 at 09:24 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote