View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:04 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Bush's 9/11 Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post

"And we have learned that their goal is to build a radical Islamic empire where women are prisoners in their homes, men are beaten for missing prayer meetings, and terrorists have a safe haven to plan and launch attacks on America and other civilized nations."

Bullshit, they're just pissed off at us because we go about like a world police killing their people. They don't desire some awful terrorist state, there are only terrorists because we're causing problems. Terrorism is spawned by fascist governments, war is started by fascist governments, not terrorists.

"...the men and women of our military are making great sacrifices to keep us safe. Some have suffered terrible injuries _ and nearly 3,000 have given their lives."

Oh horrors, we've lost soldiers in a war we started, how many Iraqi civilians did we kill just by randomly bombing Baghdad?

"We have created the Department of Homeland Security. We have torn down the wall that kept law enforcement and intelligence from sharing information ... we have tightened security at our airports, seaports, and borders ... and we have created new programs to monitor enemy bank records and phone calls. Thanks to the hard work of our law enforcement and intelligence professionals, we have broken up terrorist cells in our midst and saved American lives."

I feel so much safer, thank you, thank you for monitoring my phone calls without telling me, thank you for monitoring what library books I check out, thanks for monitoring what I purchase, and most of all, thank you for not letting me have a bottle of water and a Pepsi on a plane.

Our fascist government is just scaring us so we think this stupid war is justified, do you realize that if they wanted to hijack a plane, all they would ahev to do is slip a bomb into the argo hold disguised as a briefcase, and modify a portable game system to be used as a triggering device? That's much easier than hiding fucking nitro glycerin in a water bottle.

The mexicans coming in across the border are very harmful, consider how you can get in from Canada by boat without even going through a checkpoint. Do they seem worried about this? No. The mexicans looking for a better life are their top priority, and by the way how the fuck do you think you're gonna get your fresh fruit if we get rid of the fucking mexicans anyway?

We are no safer today than we were 5 years ago, we are in fact less safe, we have pissed the world off even more, therefore more people want us dead.

"In the first days after the 9/11 attacks, I promised to use every element of national power to fight the terrorists wherever we find them. One of the strongest weapons in our arsenal is the power of freedom. The terrorists fear freedom as much as they do our firepower. They are thrown into panic at the sight of an old man pulling the election lever, of girls enrolling in school or families worshipping God in their own traditions. They know that given a choice, people will choose freedom over their extremist ideology. So their answer is to deny people this choice by raging against the forces of freedom and moderation. This struggle has been called a clash of civilizations. In truth, it is a struggle for civilization. We are fighting to maintain the way of life enjoyed by free nations. And we are fighting for the possibility that good and decent people across the Middle East can raise up societies based on freedom, and tolerance, and personal dignity."

Bullshit, they're sick of us taking away their freedom and policing their nations. The tactic our government has used this entire time is putting fear into us, and they also dehumanize the Islamic people.

"We are now in the early hours of this struggle between tyranny and freedom. Amid the violence, some question whether the people of the Middle East want their freedom _ and whether the forces of moderation can prevail. For 60 years, these doubts guided our policies in the Middle East. And then, on a bright September morning, it became clear that the calm we saw in the Middle East was only a mirage. Years of pursuing stability to promote peace had left us with neither. So we changed our policies, and committed America's influence in the world to advancing freedom and democracy as the great alternatives to repression and radicalism."

Of course none of this has ahd anything to do with money, has it? We just happen to be invading the richest oil reserve left on this planet, and the oil prices just happen to be going up because of this.

"Across the broader Middle East, the extremists are fighting to prevent such a future. Yet America has confronted evil before, and we have defeated it _ sometimes at the cost of thousands of good men in a single battle. When Franklin Roosevelt vowed to defeat two enemies across two oceans, he could not have foreseen D-Day and Iwo Jima _ but he would not have been surprised at the outcome. When Harry Truman promised American support for free peoples resisting Soviet aggression, he could not have foreseen the rise of the Berlin Wall _ but he would not have been surprised to see it brought down. Throughout our history, America has seen liberty challenged _ and every time, we have seen liberty triumph with sacrifice and determination."

Don't you dare compare this bullshit to WW2, Hitler was trying to take over the world, the terrorists are trying to stop our fascist government from destroying their homeland and their people for money.

"At the start of this young century, America looks to the day when the people of the Middle East leave the desert of despotism for the fertile gardens of liberty _ and resume their rightful place in a world of peace and prosperity. We look to the day when the nations of that region recognize that their greatest resource is not the oil in the ground _ but the talent and creativity of their people..."

Oh really? I thought the entire world depended on oil, we need it to grow crops, make computers, drive cars, build houses, we use it for everything.

The removal of Saddam was a hug mistake, he was a buffer between Iran and Syria, now those greatly feared WMD are being transported unchecked through Iraq through to Syria and Lebanon.

In conclusion, Bush is full of shit, this entire speech is a rally for war, please discuss this topic somewhat calmly, I know how you republicans love our fearless leader, but I shall leave you with this quote from Mind of Mencia, when Carlos asked an old woman how she thought the president is doing, "He's doing wonderfully for a retarded person." Good evening, and consider the above well before you flame me.
Ok lets decipher you post "Bullshit, they're just pissed off at us because we go about like a world police killing their people. They don't desire some awful terrorist state, there are only terrorists because we're causing problems. Terrorism is spawned by fascist governments, war is started by fascist governments, not terrorists."

No have you ever read a koran, these extreamists are after nothing less than total conversion of the world to islam or death. We dont go policing their countrys if you mean we monitor them to make sure they dont get NUKES then yes we do. No they they are not created by fasicst goverments they WANT fascist goverments, SHARIA islam law look it up. We did not start killing terrorists intill they flew planes into our buildings which kill 3000 people in an attack that rivaled pearl harbor.

"Oh horrors, we've lost soldiers in a war we started, how many Iraqi civilians did we kill just by randomly bombing Baghdad?"

If you think we are losing this war you are seriously mistaken my friend, our troops have a k:d ration of 40 to 1 We do everything we can to prevent civilian deaths but thats kinda hard when akmed holes himself in a hospital in a city and shoots anyone that leaves, because they dont wish to be bombed, we drop leaflets before we bomb to make sure we dont kill people. The terrorists love when civilians get killed they dont give a shit it helps them because some asswipe journalist comes and takes pictures. This tactic is called hugging o yeah BTW mostly ALL of the civilian deaths are from some terrorist blowing himself up not caring who goes with.

"I feel so much safer, thank you, thank you for monitoring my phone calls without telling me, thank you for monitoring what library books I check out, thanks for monitoring what I purchase, and most of all, thank you for not letting me have a bottle of water and a Pepsi on a plane."

I doubt you would be talking that way if you went to work and a plane came at your building. WE DONT F*CKING TAP JOE SCHMOS PHONE WE TAP PHONE CALLS TO AND FROM KNOW TERRORiSTS

"Our fascist government is just scaring us so we think this stupid war is justified, do you realize that if they wanted to hijack a plane, all they would ahev to do is slip a bomb into the argo hold disguised as a briefcase, and modify a portable game system to be used as a triggering device? That's much easier than hiding fucking nitro glycerin in a water bottle."

Thats why we have METAL DECTECTORS.

"We are no safer today than we were 5 years ago, we are in fact less safe, we have pissed the world off even more, therefore more people want us dead"

Is that so, I dont think so you cant even get a nice try. Under clinton we had 8 MAJOR terrorist attacks in 9 years. Bush 0 terrorist attacks in 5 years, now please learn a thing or 2 before you spew such BS

I wil respond to the rest of your ill thought out post later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makod View Post
(insert really harsh flamez about popo's family here)

Seriously though, George Bush fails at life.
Care to explain why, o yeah thats right you cant back it up you just resort to false statments that have no backing what so ever.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote