View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM  
xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture
Default Re: communism

Originally Posted by Grotesque View Post
So YOU are worth more than/the same Bill Gates? What have you contributed to society? Yes, some people are of more value. I cannot fathom your logic. How is a lazy hobo of equal importance to a great person and how can you say someone that works 24/7 should get paid the same as a lazy person? Laziness is not a disease. If you knew no matter how hard you worked that you'd never get any more money for yourself or your family, what would be your drive to work harder?
Ok look, i am a strong Christian. Thus, i believe that in God's eyes we are all equal. So I think that Bill Gates giving a lot of his money to the poor or whoever is good, but God has given him that blessing, so its not even his. A hobo may not seem "worthy" in your eyes, but i guarantee God loves the hobo just as much as Bill Gates and You and Me. That means that we all are equal = EQUALITY

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions:
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote