Thread: The New VT
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:19 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: The New VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by *}Whisper{* View Post
Theres way to many forums as is this site isnt supposed to be about puberty period that one forum was built as a way to contain the spam nothing more

w/e
I'm sorry Cody, but I'm going to have to dissagree with you there It's true that the site isn't all about puberty, but puberty is part of being a teen. Even if you know all or don't want to know about puberty, you've gone through it as well, and alot of people are struggling. I personally do not think it's spam, as people are getting helped...and, as Josh said, although I can't directly quote him:

VT is about helping people.

Welcome to Virtualteen, the Psyciatric Ward. We're here to help, about any teen problems...not underage, not overage, nobody over 20, nobody under 13.

Alot of people think I spam, and I know alot of senior members such as yourself don't like me because I get my head into the big topics and post around in the Puberty forum. I tell you what, I give my opinion, and I help those people who need help. I don't spam, I commiserate and talk with others. I help people who don't know a clue about Puberty. I do the best to be my all for this site, and I know I'm never going to be an Admin. Believe me, I don't want to be.

I just don't want you to think that the forum that I care about so much is just pure spam...I work hard on those posts and try to help people, and I don't want to be disliked because of that.

I hope this 'dramatic' post doesn't start any arguments...I think it should just stand here, as a post and an opinion
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote