View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2004, 10:39 PM  
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenboy9
Wow I never knew you were so liberal. Weed for medical purposes I can understand, but not casual use. Also there are a good number of deaths each year in clubs from kids doing ecstasy either from not getting enough water (because you can dry out quickly on E) or if the pill is mixed with something else can also cause death. Now if it was legal and mass marketed, then you would not have to worry about the latter, but I see no good reason to make it legal. Almost all drugs have negative long term effects, and I do not see why its a good idea to make people unheathy. (Unless it can be used for a medical purpose, but then it still would be for short term use, only given out by doctors.
Well, it's slightly less than a "good number". The problem with ecstasy is not the drug, but the fact that people take it at large raves. In a place that is already hot and sweaty, you don't want a drug that raises your body temperature. If used correctly, it works better than any antidepressant, and any side effects go away soon after discontinuing the drugs. New York had a whopping 2 deaths due to ecstasy last year. Other antidepressant type drugs are causing many more problems, and have many more deaths.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote