Thread: 4 da gals
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2006, 04:33 PM  
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover
 
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 3, 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default Re: 4 da gals

90% of girls masterbate.... the other 10% lie

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline