View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2006, 09:33 AM  
darkman

Default Depressed about sexual confusion

Hello all. Um, I've come to this forum in hopes of finding other teens and adults that can potentally help me out with my problem that I seem to have had for years now. It's about my sexual confusion, I'm just not sure about my sexual orientation and it's bringing me much grief and sorrow. I've felt that I have a potential of being gay for a while now, I've just recently started to not only be attracted to females, but now also males. Recently, I've pretty much tried to accept that I'm bisexual, but no, my mind and heart are so confused, I feel for one sex, then I feel for another, and it keeps changing and it's driving me insane. I've met a girl that has strong feelings for me but I don't seem to feel the same way for her, I thought I did, but I don't. We have just met only a few days ago, but we've been talking a lot and grew to know each other and she's been opening up to me. I'm very confused as it's hard for me to have the same feelings. I'm very confused, sometimes I want her and sometimes I have no feelings. I don't know what I should do. I want to want her, but then I just don't and it's making me pretty damn depressed. Am I a homosexual? Am I bisexual? Am I straight and just having problems? I really don't know, but it's just making me angry and sorrowful for years and I really want an answer, but then again, I don't because I'll have to live with it the rest of my life (that is if it's what I hope I'm not). What should I do in this situation? Is it possible to change one's heart/sexual desire? I know that might be a silly question, but I'm pretty desperate here. Also, I'm 18 years old now and puberty should be pretty much subsided... Thanx for all of your help.