View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM  
AutumnDae
<3

AutumnDae's Forum Picture

Name: Autumn
Default Re: Your First French Kiss & Kissing Discussion

Bahaha, my first kiss wasn't all that terrible, but it wasn't anything special either!

My first kiss with my current boyfriend was the most adorable and amazing thing ever though.

We were at the drive ins, and had been talking basically throughout the entire movie, and when the credits came on we both realized that we had no idea what happened, except for the very beginning. It was really hot out, and we were sitting in front of the car, and it was during intermission, before the second movie. I checked my phone to see what time it was, and casually mentioned that it was 11:01, because we had been making wishes at 11:11 together for a while, because we are that awesome.

11:03, Nolan takes out his phone, and we're still talking. At this point, Nolan has pulled out his phone a few times to check the time, I was a little suspicious.

11:06, the idea pops into my head. I had it all perfectly planned. At exactly 11:11 I would say "Hey...Nolan, what'd you wish for?" And when he answered, I would say "Well, I was kind of wishing that this really awesome guy that I like would kiss me, but I dunno if it will come true not that I told you..."

11:08. Laughing at the disgusting looking food on the screen.

11:09. Thinking to myself "Yay, soon! I'm excited!"

11:10. Nolan checks the time one final time. I look away for a quick second and turn back to him and smile. He says to me. "I really can't wait." And kisses me, softly and slowly, then wraps me into his arms and I lay my head on his chest.

Later that night, I told him my plan about 11:11, and he says "No way! My exact plan was the same! But I screwed it up, I couldn't wait, when you smiled it was impossible to wait those last few seconds."

*Sigh* And this is why I am the happiest girl in the entire world.

[It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing I think it's FEARLESS to stop believing them. Letting go is FEARLESS. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after.]
~Laura was here~
AutumnDae is offline   Reply With Quote